Would prime Andy have had issues with prime Chuck?

Bruised ribs

See rematch

ZAqwkXBow2rhesvhOKx_SMKCCnYElO2tLJKZreUF0I4dgESLo0KXI2O8BE8NuyMCCFye3pYOii_xh90dRp-VIAP4gUxqC5vJJa7V
Injured ribs + Sonnen got popped for having 16:1 testosterone ratio during the fight.

Healthy Silva easily destroyed Sonnen within 2 rounds

Grease St Pierre fans crying about the rules

{<doc}

hqdefault.jpg
You’re educated enough on the issue to know the details. Besides GSP didn’t rub Vaseline on his own body. (Unlike Andy) And Andy blatantly grabbed those shorts.

A post by you not intended to discredit GSP?

You’re educated enough on the issue to know the details. Besides GSP didn’t rub Vaseline on his own body. (Unlike Andy) And Andy blatantly grabbed those shorts.
You weren't present when PEDs got into his system

Much like GSP's Vaseline maybe someone else administered it
{<shrug}

chuck would get picked apart and lose by tko

You weren't present when PEDs got into his system

Much like GSP's Vaseline maybe someone else administered it
{<shrug}
That’s one of the most ridiculous replies I’ve ever read on here. We have visual evidence of the GSP incident.
If someone else is injecting steroids into a fighter without his knowledge that’s pretty hilarious. Sounds like a Jon Jones story.

That’s one of the most ridiculous replies I’ve ever read on here. We have visual evidence of the GSP incident.
If someone else is injecting steroids into a fighter without his knowledge that’s pretty hilarious. Sounds like a Jon Jones story.
It's speaks volumes to how ridiculous your original reply about GSP not directly being the person rubbing the grease into himself was

Andy would fucking starch Chuck. Literally couldn't ask for a better matchup.

Lol at GSP fans accusing others of steroids
<Huh2>

Well GSP fans are accusing someone who actually popped... Twice....<Lmaoo> Wow man, do you think before you type?

<seedat>

A guy who came from an organization who openly begged fighters to use roids? The guy who went from 168lb wright class all the way to 205? The guy who has brittle bones from long term roid useage, and hence why his leg broke on a common check(Dromostanolone Toxicity?)? The guy who had PEDs/needles in camera view on MTV cribs vs. a guy who has a gut that can disappear at will, and..... That's it.... That's all they can show accuse him with.

Geez, REAL easy accusations to throw around with, and it isn't towards GSP.
<{outtahere}><LucyBless>

<Huh2>

Well GSP fans are accusing someone who actually popped... Twice....<Lmaoo> Wow man, do you think before you type?

<seedat>

A guy who came from an organization who openly begged fighters to use roids? The guy who went from 168lb wright class all the way to 205? The guy who has brittle bones from long term roid useage, and hence why his leg broke on a common check(Dromostanolone Toxicity?)? The guy who had PEDs/needles in camera view on MTV cribs vs. a guy who has a gut that can disappear at will, and..... That's it.... That's all they can show accuse him with.

Geez, REAL easy accusations to throw around with, and it isn't towards GSP.
<{outtahere}><LucyBless>
GSP fanboys like yourself know the truth deep down

i doubt it. if chuck came forward he would prob pick him apart. and if chuck had a counter striking gameplan it would end up like leites/cote fights

It's speaks volumes to how ridiculous your original reply about GSP not directly being the person rubbing the grease into himself was
You’re aware of all the details right? Now go ahead and elaborate. Tell me how a fighter full of adrenaline and fully focused on the fight and his
opponent is paying attention whatsoever to a technique that’s a regular part of his routine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back