Would prime Andy have had issues with prime Chuck?

I think Chuck's power and wrestling would give Anderson some trouble, but I think Anderson's elite striking and BJJ would be too much for Chuck. I think Anderson would beat Chuck 9 times out of 10.

Jones is the only fighter in history that would give prime Anderson issues

And it's still a winnable fight but I lean more towards Jones

After seeing how Sonnen manhandled Anderson for 4.5 rounds I could imagine GSP would've done the same thing without getting caught in a triangle.

Jones is the only fighter in history that would give prime Anderson issues

And it's still a winnable fight but I lean more towards Jones
How tf does he survive the gnp or overcome the reach differential hmm?

After seeing how Sonnen manhandled Anderson for 4.5 rounds I could imagine GSP would've done the same thing without getting caught in a triangle.
Yeah me too. I only worry about the size difference honestly. I'd pick gsp it's just that remember when silva fought dc, he had dc stuck in half guard and dc couldn't advance, imagine if that was gsp.

Injured ribs + Sonnen got popped for having 16:1 testosterone ratio during the fight.

Healthy Silva easily destroyed Sonnen within 2 rounds

Chael beat the crap out of Silva in the first round of their second fight. He even mounted him near the end of the round. It wasn't until Anderson started grabbing Sonnen's shorts in the second round, and Chael inexplicably threw some "spinning shit" that Silva was able to beat him.

But more on the topic of the thread, it would be a good fight. I think Anderson would catch him, because Chuck barely ever used his wrestling, and it would be a matter of time until Silva caught Chuck with the right combo of strikes to mess him up and finish him.

Depends if Anderson is on roids or not

I think Chuck's power and wrestling would give Anderson some trouble, but I think Anderson's elite striking and BJJ would be too much for Chuck. I think Anderson would beat Chuck 9 times out of 10.

Chuck beat better BJJ guys then Silva. For Silva to win it I would believe it to be in the striking and TDD. With the striking that also means avoiding not just landing.

Back