Would prime Fedor have beaten all of Stipe's wins?

Apart from DC he beats everyone. DC fight could go either way

I think prime 27 year old Fedor was a lot better than Stipe and a little bit better than DC.

A 27 year old Fedor was a lot faster and fiercer than 41 year old DC who managed to punch Stipe in the head over 250 times in 3 fights. I think Stipe would be getting hit a lot by a prime Fedor too.

And yes a 27 year old Fedor would absolutely violate Ngannou's ground game and GnP the African worse than Stipe did.

Prime DC would be Fedors toughest test. But Stipe never fought a prime DC. The DC who fought Rumble would have held up way better after eating Stipe's shots. The DC who Stipe fought is 41 years old has taken lots of damage over the years. Id say hes like 60% of what he was from 2013-2017.

Stipe faceplants Fedor
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

HW GOAT bless

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think prime 27 year old Fedor was a lot better than Stipe and a little bit better than DC.

A 27 year old Fedor was a lot faster and fiercer than 41 year old DC who managed to punch Stipe in the head over 250 times in 3 fights. I think Stipe would be getting hit a lot by a prime Fedor too.

And yes a 27 year old Fedor would absolutely violate Ngannou's ground game and GnP the African worse than Stipe did.

Prime DC would be Fedors toughest test. But Stipe never fought a prime DC. The DC who fought Rumble would have held up way better after eating Stipe's shots. DC is 41 years old has taken damage over the years. Id say hes like 60% of what he was from 2013-2017.
I don't see how you can say DC is better than Stipe, after it's been proven the first fight was a fluke

Ngannou is also hard to take down when he's fresh so it's not a cakewalk for anyone. Even Stipe had to take a lot of hard punches against Francis that would've KO'd most HWs

I would favor Cormier against prime Emelianenko...

But prime Emelianenko should beat the rest...

I don't see how you can say DC is better than Stipe, after it's been proven the first fight was a fluke

Ngannou is also hard to take down when he's fresh so it's not a cakewalk for anyone. Even Stipe had to take a lot of hard punches against Francis that would've KO'd most HWs

Stipe fought a 40 year old DC and then a 41 year old DC and still got knocked out once.

The DC who fought Gus and Rumble would have annihilated Stipe imo but he isn't that guy at 40 and 41. Stipe's wins over DC are still good but not great. Todays DC would have a chance of losing to Overeem and I'm not joking about this.

I think he would but Ngannou is a tough fight

I think Stipe also beats all of Fedor's wins but Mirko is a tough fight

Both are unquestionably top 2 HW GOATs

Francis has horrible ground game, Fedor would probably take him down or even drop Francis , then tko him or sub him on ground ....
DC is a harder match..

Stipe would get ko by prime cro cop... Cro cop is to fast and has kicks to his advantage. Cro cop was also hard to take down.

A young stipe lost to a young Struve ... If that can happen then he could definitely lose to any of the guys you listed .

Stipe also beat alot of the guys who were past their prime. Just look at the average time his opponents have been fighting before he fought them. Most had 10 yrs worth of fights, and were towards ends of their career .

How was it a fluke? Because a DC that wasn't 40 beat him?

mmmm....
2006's fedor worked hard to beat a beginner hunto...but he is mma goat

Ngannou is a tougher matchup for Fedor than DC

Fedor would probably beat him too but Ngannou has a real puncher's chance, which DC does not

Francis ground game is horrible so no.

Stipe faceplants Fedor
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

HW GOAT bless

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I could post a gif of 30 year old Stipe getting knocked dead by Struve but that game is for internet dwelling retards.

Fedor's prime was in 2005 and he got knocked out by a juiced up, surging 2011 Hendo who was on a tear and just stopped Feijao and Babalu coming into the Fedor fight and then went on to beat the hell out of Shogun for a title shot against Jones.

Hendo is one of the hardest hitters ever and was on the best run of his career when he beat Fedor who was clearly declining hence that was his 3rd loss in a row. No shame in that. Not nearly as bad as getting KOd by Struve at 30 years old.

Last edited:
Back