Would prime Fedor have beaten all of Stipe's wins?

Francis has horrible ground game, Fedor would probably take him down or even drop Francis , then tko him or sub him on ground ....
DC is a harder match..

Stipe would get ko by prime cro cop... Cro cop is to fast and has kicks to his advantage. Cro cop was also hard to take down.

A young stipe lost to a young Struve ... If that can happen then he could definitely lose to any of the guys you listed .

Stipe also beat alot of the guys who were past their prime. Just look at the average time his opponents have been fighting before he fought them. Most had 10 yrs worth of fights, and were towards ends of their career .
ngganou gets subbed dc cool fight but gets koed on the feet

I don't think prime Fedor beats champion Werdum or DC

But prime Mirko is a tough matchup for Stipe

Do you really think that if Werdum fought as stupidly against Fedor as he did against Stipe he wouldn't get KTFO? LOL

IMO Stipe gets subbed by the cautious and calculating version of Werdum that beat fedor. And Fedor knocks out DC.

It was like a spectacle or a boss fight in a video game. I remember being a huge Crocop fan and watching Crocop fight his way to Fedor, Mirko had all this momentum, on like a 6 or 7 fight win streak before earning his shot at the king. Fedor smother Crocop and won a clear decision and things felt inevitable. It felt like Fedor would always find a way to win. These days HW fights feel like coin flips, so much knock out power any outcome was conceivable, back then it was a certainty, Fedor by armbar or Fedor by whatever he wants. It was different.
I hated that cro cop fight, i really thought it was mirko's to lose.
and that frodo would stand with him.
but no, he lay on him.

fedor was right place and time. that there was no one that close really in japan.
but he ducked the ufc and that was lame.

Already lost to werdum, gets decapitated by francis, mauled by dc, and ko'd by jds...

I'd give him about a 30% shot at finding Reems chin

Probably but Overeem is a much tougher fight than Francis for him and DC is also a tougher fight. Francis is tailor made for prime Fedor and would be considered a "can" after.

Francis would KO fedor in like a minute lol

The answer's simple, especially if you've been a member here for longer than a few months.

Fedor walks thru the UFC period, until his 1st loss. Then he instantly only lost because he's 10 years past his prime and has a lot of fights under his belt. Fedor never had a clean loss, ever.

With the exception of MAYBE Cro Cop I bet Francis would have KO'ed everyone Fedor beat. Not a knock to him. Francis would also probably KO everyone Fedor lost to.

I would answer this for you but the "Fedor won't take him down" part makes it pretty clear you're just a big Francis fan who never actually saw prime Fedor fight.

Look up Fedor vs Shilt to find your answer for yourself, or Fedor vs Crocop.

Go watch Schilt vs Yvel and compare Schilts TDD to Francis lmao.

Good lord the guy lost to Yuki Kondo 3 times.

Blaydes couldnt get Francis down ffs.

You guys are looney wifh this nostalgia shit.

How so? Wouldn't Stipe be able to keep it on the feet and win a decision, at least?

Nogueira’s boxing was pretty damn good at his peak. Plus better cardio, better durability. Overall I’d favour him in the stand up.

Lol at saying dc is better than stipe

lol at saying you can just gnp or sub Ngannou

lol you guys haven’t even watched these people fight have u?

You didn't see how bad Francis and stipe looked on the ground during the fight? Francis was gassed and stipe ground and pound look pathetic. He couldn't finish a zombie Francis on the ground.

Did you forget how they both looked ok the ground together? Lol.

Go watch Schilt vs Yvel and compare Schilts TDD to Francis lmao.

Good lord the guy lost to Yuki Kondo 3 times.

Blaydes couldnt get Francis down ffs.

You guys are looney wifh this nostalgia shit.

Carwin was the same, both he and Francis were terrible on ground.

Carwin was the same, both he and Francis were terrible on ground.

Carwin was only ever on the ground when he gassed against Bfock and briefly at the end of the JDS. He was a D2 natuonal champ in college.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You didn't see how bad Francis and stipe looked on the ground during the fight? Francis was gassed and stipe ground and pound look pathetic. He couldn't finish a zombie Francis on the ground.

Did you forget how they both looked ok the ground together? Lol.
Did you see how stipe manhandled dc? And no one else has replicated what stipe did to francis?

Did you see how stipe manhandled dc? And no one else has replicated what stipe did to francis?

You didn't answer how bad he looked on ground with Francis..

That 3rd fight with DC nowhere showed that they were BOTH not where they used to be in the first and second fight. Both look pretty bad

I'm not a Francis fan because his horrible ground game, but I think he kos a slower stipe. I hope I'm wrong.

Carwin was only ever on the ground when he gassed against Bfock and briefly at the end of the JDS. He was a D2 natuonal champ in college.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Francis was gas to on the floor due to grappling... I think you don't know what you're talking about lol.

You didn't answer how bad he looked on ground with Francis..

That 3rd fight with DC nowhere showed that they were BOTH not where they used to be in the first and second fight. Both look pretty bad

I'm not a Francis fan because his horrible ground game, but I think he kos a slower stipe. I hope I'm wrong.
so bad.. soo soo soo bad.. only totally and completed emasculated him and beat him 50-43 in one of the most dominant defenses in the history of the sport

i wonder if youll ever stop grasping at straws as stipe continues to win

so bad.. soo soo soo bad.. only totally and completed emasculated him and beat him 50-43 in one of the most dominant defenses in the history of the sport

i wonder if youll ever stop grasping at straws as stipe continues to win

It was bad that he couldn't finished a gas Francis for multiple rounds.

It was bad that he couldn't finished a glass Francis for multiple rounds.
no it wasnt and thats incredibly stupid to say

francis has never been held down EVER, by ANYBODY including curtis blaydes who took him down multiple times and cain velasquez who didnt even get that far

its tough enough to get the guy on the mat and then keeping him there is even harder

do you know how much energy stipe had to spend to dominate him that way? and how good of a striker he had to be to even create those opportunities? im not sure anybody else can do it and im being dead serious

Back