Would The Chris do well vs Prime Hendo/Franklin? (2007-2009)

True Welterweight Jake Shields dominated Hendo with wrestling. Pre USADA prime Weidman would dominate him, and beat every Middleweight ever.
To hendos difference I remember hearing his back was jacked up and he was going to pull out but it would have screwed strikeforce so he stepped up. Not sure how true it is but he did seemed gassed pretty quick. He was however taken down by people way less credentialed like both Rua's, rampage, etc. I think he probably dec both guys.

you just claimed 38 year old Anderson beat Hendo/Franklin in 2013
<36>

No I didn’t. I simply said Weidman beat him and would beat Franklin and Hendo worse.

You honestly can’t read

Weidman destroyer Anderson back to back.

To put it in perspective, Anderson in his late 20’s was getting finished by Japanese cans. There’s a reason why he was trying to duck Chris. This wasn’t a slow, one dimensional fighter who feared him

I don't think Silva ducked Chris.

he clowned on him in the fight before getting KTFO. not to mention he gladly took Sonnen a 2nd time after getting the floor mopped by him for 4.9 rounds.

On topic, Chris is overrated. He has a total of 10 UFC wins in his career and two of them against Anderson who was old and feeble by the time he got to him.

I would slightly/ to mild favorite Chris over both. I'm talking prime v prime.... somewhere in the middle ( above- 125 but below - 170). The " on paper" chris backers dont understand timing and context. That's what makes these debates so difficult.

True Welterweight Jake Shields dominated Hendo with wrestling. Pre USADA prime Weidman would dominate him, like he would every other Middleweight of all time.

And it only took one of the greatest displays of chin ever witnessed. Old man Hendo literally gassed himself from landing so many h bombs on Shields in round 1. All props to Shields but I don't see Chris taking that kind of punishment.

I don't think Silva ducked Chris.

he clowned on him in the fight before getting KTFO. not to mention he gladly took Sonnen a 2nd time after getting the floor mopped by him for 4.9 rounds.

On topic, Chris is overrated. He has a total of 10 UFC wins in his career and two of them against Anderson who was old and feeble by the time he got to him.

It’s well documented that Anderson TRIED to duck Chris, in favour of fights against Cung Le, Rich Franklin (for the 3rd time etc)

What has Sonnen got to do with anything? Chris would have wrecked him

chris was an above average fighter , his win of uriah hall before making it to the ufc was what caught my attention. he unfortunately was given a specific path to build his career. people were waiting for silva to lose when chris beat him. Still legit but the timing is everything with these.
then he beat more past prime fighters and lost to all guys still in the mix but gastelum. I think he could have taken his momentum from the silva wins and been one of the best middle weights ever but he absolutely blew his career in the rockhold fight and then his neck injury and follow up ko losses pretty much sealed the deal. hes fighting for money now and taking unwinnable fights. i think him fighting franklin or hendo would have been amazing fights. not sure who wins.

I’d like to lean towards prime Hendo/Franklin both beating Chris.

Franklin fell off after the Silva destructions and Vitor took whatever was left of his soul. But in his prime he was super well rounded and a physical problem as he was also a LHW.

Hendo LoL, he would KO Chris badly. Not Strikeforce Hendo, Pride Champ Hendo.

Back