Would Valentina beat Canelo in an MMA fight?

blastoff

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw a poll on YouTube a few days ago and the results were 90% Valentina

What do you think? Do you think her superior all-around skill would beat his size advantage?

I would personally pick Valentina to leg kick, then take him down and finish him

She'd avoid them by keeping him at a distance

She's much faster
Much faster??
tenor.gif

How would he stop her takedown or kicks?
You kidding right? How is she going to takedown a male, who has 50 pounds minimum (could be more) over her?

Canelo fought Lightheavyweight in Boxing, which is 175 pounds weight class. (178 pounds is in Olympic amateur Lightheavyweight boxing, casuals might not know that.)

Last edited:
Canelo by 1st round KO and its not even close
As a disclaimer- I'm someone with absolutely no problem with " chick power ". Good on them and I find it rather sexy with a gal who can handle herself ( obviously if they're attractive).

However , this is the kind of silliness that rubs me the wrong way.
Arguably- the #1 pound for pound fighter in Canelo is going to somehow lose a fight to shev..... I dont care where it takes place or in mma.

90% - wut? I'd love to see this poll.

You kidding right? How is she going to takedown a male, who has 50 pounds minimum (could be more) over her?

Canelo fought Lightheavyweight in Boxing, which is 178 pounds weight class.
You don't think Valentina could take down a 180lb dude with zero takedown defense?

Have you ever grappled before? 250lb white belts get taken down and submitted in every BJJ school by guys way smaller

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH.

Saw a poll on YouTube a few days ago and the results were 90% Valentina

What do you think? Do you think her superior all-around skill would beat his size advantage?

I would personally pick Valentina to leg kick, then take him down and finish him
Either you're trolling or you should stop making threads because wow this is a stinker.

She is not faster than Canelo lol

He fucking kills her with a single body shot

That depends on if she's shooting immediately for his legs, in which case he would have no answer.

Could Canelo knock her out? Sure. Could he get to her before she shoots for his legs and gets him to the ground?

I would say Valentina realistically wins this 8/10.

You don't think Valentina could take down a 180lb dude with zero takedown defense?

Have you ever grappled before? 250lb white belts get taken down and submitted in every BJJ school by guys way smaller
Yes, she can't take down even if some random dude (if that dude is not mentally challenged and if he knows how to fight as an amateur on the street at least) has 30 pounds over her, let alone +50 pounds professional boxer, who can knock down people with ease.

Yes, I grappled before, weight is more important in wrestling than its in boxing / striking.

Look at how Floyd failed against an amateur Logan Paul, who had 35 pounds over him, and that's striking.

Weight importance in wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>> weight importance in striking/boxing, not even close.

That depends on if she's shooting immediately for his legs, in which case he would have no answer.

Could Canelo knock her out? Sure. Could he get to her before she shoots for his legs and gets him to the ground?

I would say Valentina realistically wins this 8/10.

I would bet Canelo wins 100/100 easily in seconds

If he wants to make sure he can do 3 or 4 months tdd training

Back