Social WR Lounge 299: His mom plays games

Do you miss the left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strongg Slavic hairline on top of a beautiful Germanic face. Makes all the middle eastern honeys swoon and their brothers shit bricks. True story.

I know little of Slavic hairlines or germanic faces, but your post immediately made me picture this:
ebf6c8b0621257cd4b0a32d79e496824

I know little of Slavic hairlines or germanic faces, but your post immediately made me picture this:
ebf6c8b0621257cd4b0a32d79e496824
BMI too low, remember he's the "bigger man" according to his own words.

Last edited:
I thought the War Room was supposed to become a left-wing echo chamber after a bunch of right-wing posters who had their own "lounge" going (as well as apparently some aspirations of a "hostile takeover") got banned, a couple of years ago. Now it's supposed to be the left that is banished?

The way I see it, bans tend to come in bunches. One guy gets banned, and then their friends get pissed off and get themselves banned too, or end up leaving. It's a chain reaction.

Give it a year or two and I think we will see the right-wing partisans once again crying about left-wing bias on this forum, until it's the left's turn to do so. The nature of the War Room tends to be cyclical, all cliques get broken up eventually and new ones will form, with new agendas.

I thought the War Room was supposed to become a left-wing echo chamber after a bunch of right-wing posters who had their own "lounge" going (as well as apparently some aspirations of a "hostile takeover") got banned, a couple of years ago. Now it's supposed to be the left that is banished?

The way I see it, bans tend to come in bunches. One guy gets banned, and then their friends get pissed off and get themselves banned too, or end up leaving. It's a chain reaction.

Give it a year or two and I think we will see the right-wing partisans once again crying about left-wing bias on this forum, until it's the left's turn to do so. The nature of the War Room tends to be cyclical, all cliques get broken up eventually and new ones will form, with new agendas.

The biggest thing i think is that forums arent a growing medium. I think we were averaging around 300 or so active members over the last few years. Right now a large amount arent as activeas they once were or have completely left.

The biggest thing i think is that forums arent a growing medium. I think we were averaging around 300 or so active members over the last few years. Right now a large amount arent as activeas they once were or have completely left.

We were averaging that many because of Donald Trump.

There's not a whole lot to talk about right now. Nothing major going on.

The new rule of not allowing people to come in with whitebelt accounts also eliminates the great number of alts that used to populate this forum. Just a handful of the old trolls remain.

We were averaging that many because of Donald Trump.

There's not a whole lot to talk about right now. Nothing major going on.

The new rule of not allowing people to come in with whitebelt accounts also eliminates the great number of alts that used to populate this forum.
Ain’t that the truth. Truro was endless drama in this sub forum

Ain’t that the truth. Truro was endless drama in this sub forum

I'd say between 80 to 90% of the people here were around to discuss Trump, not politics or international events or anything like that.

You take him out of the equation and it just leaves the people more personally invested in politics, which aren't bound to be that many in a MMA forum.

Lots of long time regulars have left. This subforum will likely wither if they don't comeback, heck it was already withering but this has just accelerated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back