Social WR Lounge 299: His mom plays games

Do you miss the left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they banned me for going hard at you. I'm sure they don't want any drama, but it ended up being self full filling prophecy due to me not causing any drama. :p

How did you go hard at him if he's not there?

Actually, they banned me for going hard at you. I'm sure they don't want any drama, but it ended up being self full filling prophecy due to me not causing any drama. :p

lol in the initial stages that discord was basically a funeral home for the grieving. The shit said about me was wild. They have recently tried to put a stop to that, for whatever reason.

No I’m never in a million years allowed there. Don’t need to be anyway I can see their discord anyway.
Your welcome. I told you if I used his name they would let me in lol

Not really lol. But I can count on one hand how many times in the last few months we have had a political conversation.

It's basically a Mayberry/arcade/music/mma discord with a lot of war room regulars

People talk about whatever, we just don't happen to talk politics at all really. It's basically just the lounge, minus the jack and trotsky back and forths.

No I’m never in a million years allowed there. Don’t need to be anyway I can see their discord anyway.
Tonni has one too? I thought the other one was Deorum's.

Observing from outside, I’m glad I didn’t join the discord(s). They sound fun and intriguing but the drama that occurred can leave some lasting wounds. I’m certain through the majority of the time they’re a blast, like the lounge is most of the time.
I’m neutral as it gets, the lounge’s Switzerland :p

Observing from outside, I’m glad I didn’t join the discord(s). They sound fun and intriguing but the drama that occurred can leave some lasting wounds. I’m certain through the majority of the time they’re a blast, like the lounge is most of the time.
I’m neutral as it gets, the lounge’s Switzerland :p
Sketch's is chill. The other one though is a safe space.

Tonni has one too? I thought the other one was Deorum's.

He has one. It was supposed to be the new lounge but...uh....people had trust issues.

Nodaks took over as lounge and politics.

It was two weeks ago, when I was venting my frustrations at @Sketch here on Sherdog. He knows how it is. But I was invited to two discords, and was only allowed in one the next day. Kinda funny.
Probably because of this.
Your welcome. I told you if I used his name they would let me in lol

I knew one of those 2 who left would rat me out<45>
Shame they booted the wrong guy

Greg literally follow the posts.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back