Social WR Lounge 301: LMAO oh look, aren't you special.

Was pulling out of Afghanistan right thing to do?

• Yes it was time

• We never should have been there

• The way we pulled out was wrong

• Never pull out

• I dont know

• I wish Lowman's dad had pulled out.

• You idiot you forgot "the" in the poll question....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? Don't joke around about that.
:eek:

20210916-192110.jpg

An an aside: Modding @Rebelfett was the best decision in a long time.

Wouldn’t it be more nuanced to acknowledge someone’s real argument is saying voter ID isn’t inherently racist and they think the it’s indirectly being used to racially discriminate? It isn’t something you’d have to agree with but I certainly think you’d want to acknowledge their clarified viewpoint before moving forward, as hominems aside. Otherwise, it gets into straw man arguments.

I think there’s more agreement then people would admit if the conversation is clarified. Most of the WR was good with a proposal for voter ID and a national election holiday. Also, if you look back to this thread two years ago, a lot of people clarified they don’t think voting ID is inherently racist. Im keeping this to sherdog obviously so if it’s about politicians/ pundits, that’s a larger circle that’s harder to narrow a consensus view on.
You should read the thread this thing stems from.

To start off with I said voter ID isn't racist in an of itself. Then as the conversation developed I did, of course, acknowledge that racists can indeed try to implement such policies, and those actions must also be addressed. I'm not missing anything here and think you guys need to overhaul your whole process to be as bulletproof and transparent as possible. And, and this is an important and, to set up as many eligible voters for success as possible. You gotta enable people to get said identification and do the due diligence to make the process universally available. And that involves punishing those who would meddle with the democratic process.

Yet voter ID should be mandatory, if for no other reason than it's the bedrock of transparency and if millions of your citizens are concerned that it leaves a workaround open then that in and of itself makes it a valid concern. More than one position can be valid at the same time and as with the idea of police reform a single faceted one isn't going to be successful.

Yet the person fuming about my first post declined to read, or maybe just declined to acknowledge my other posts in the thread. It is what it is, but I'm not going to be nice to someone if they're a dick to me.

Damn, sorry to hear that.

:(

His last user handle was @all caps.

20210916-194125.jpg

we are not supposed to talk about negative things in the black community. especially when white men are the biggest threat to america.
Why would you though? Theres a white civil war underway, but you guys wanna talk about the black community for some reason.
It’s fine. They aren’t mutually exclusive. Blacks have terrible access to education, easy access to guns, their fathers are almost all in jail or just shitty fathers and they find gangs at 12 or 13 years old. They don’t stand a chance in society.

On the flip side right wing whites keep killing in schools and churches and sending bombs and blowing up abortion clinics. All need help and reasonable discussions can be had for both issues
Black people need guys like you to stop telling them they need your help. They dont need shit from you.
^^^^^^exacly these fucking liberals are the biggest issue facing the African American public.
Smile in your face and then :sniper:
Do you self identify as a member of the black community in Chicago?
That's exactly what I am.

{<jordan}

This was his most posted, favorite song.

RIP.

Rebel's modding is supposed to be a secret.

It's as much of a secret as Dennis Farina being from Chicago.

<36>

Putting somebody on ignore: lol
Putting somebody on ignore and checking what they say anyways: LOLOLOL

Be the coward you are and put me on ignore for real this time, or get put in your place again.

Imagine being an adult and posting like this. :)

Tell us all again how @Bald1 is a "piece of shit" for giving an opinion.

I am mortified for being labelled such by the nicest guy on Sherdog.
Not @Sketch's discord. Ain't seen you around. Quit being so neutral and step into the darkness.

Incredible. Best laugh I'll have all day. Thanks.
I got a new phone and haven't installed Discord.

I'll get on it tonight.

Imagine being an adult and posting like this. :)

From the guy who needs an ignore function to escape from conversations he can't handle, then goes around it when he can't stand the lack of attention (or caring) from the people he put on ignore.

Try again tomorrow, Jack. I'll put some fresh water in your bowl for you.

From the guy who needs an ignore function to escape from conversations he can't handle, then goes around it when he can't stand the lack of attention (or caring) from the people he put on ignore.

Try again tomorrow, Jack. I'll put some fresh water in your bowl for you.

"Grrr. Some people aren't Republicans! Grr. Watch out or I'll call you a troll!" Some day, you'll be able to look back on your posts and laugh.

Woof I just noticed how long this lounge has been around. You kids really slowed down in here huh?
We’re all on discord. Congrats on the Mod. You’re a good guy one of the best.

Yet the person fuming about my first post declined to read, or maybe just declined to acknowledge my other posts in the thread. It is what it is, but I'm not going to be nice to someone if they're a dick to me.

Wait, was that me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back