Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see above and see the COVID threads for where the actual bar should be set on that score.

If you just watched Diaz/Lawler, you'd know how stupid the...

"There should be an immediate rematch to settle the trilogy!"

Or

"Diaz looked really good before the finish!"

...posts.

If you just watched Diaz/Lawler, you'd know how stupid the...

"There should be an immediate rematch to settle the trilogy!"

Or

"Diaz looked really good before the finish!"

...posts.
We're talking rematch, and not a video replay here (not that I was even sure they fought before)? I thought I imagined that I saw they would be fighting or that it was an old thread being bumped.

Was it not really obvious to everyone Lawler would take this easily? The outcome seems almost as predestined as McGregor vs Mayweather.

Was it not really obvious to everyone Lawler would take this easily? The outcome seems almost as predestined as McGregor vs Mayweather.

If you checked out the heavies this week you would have seen alot of idiots buying the Nick Diaz hype.

Some people are slaves to nostalgia and not realizing Nick is 38 years old, inactive for almost 7 years, last three fights weren't wins, and his last win was 10 years ago against BJ Penn at 170.

It was, as I and many predicted, the worst case of ring rust we've ever seen in the UFC. I can honestly say the only fight that'd be an interesting matchup for Diaz would be CM Punk.

If you checked out the heavies this week you would have seen alot of idiots buying the Nick Diaz hype.

Some people are slaves to nostalgia and not realizing Nick is 38 years old, inactive for almost 7 years, last three fights weren't wins, and his last win was 10 years ago against BJ Penn at 170.

It was, as I and many predicted, the worst case of ring rust we've ever seen in the UFC. I can honestly say the only fight that'd be an interesting matchup for Diaz would be CM Punk.
Well, Nick vs. Nate would be pretty damned interesting, to be fair.

It probably isn't a decade, it's probably four or five years.

I live on the outskirts of Montreal, and haven't been near a forest in a very long time. I go to parks, but it isn't the same.

Having said all this I'm going to make a point of visiting Mont Royal this weekend.

And touch a tree.

46470.jpg

Mont royal is beautiful. Montreal in itself is a beautiful city as well, one of my favorites in the world.

All true.

1XbJdXB.jpg

b7ZC1HF.jpg

jpMFnHa.jpg

And you don't have to go far to get to the park here, the church steeples in the photo below are about a 5-10 minute walk away although the wide-angle lens makes it look much farther--same as the now-famous Biden family photo but less exaggerated.
azx2Uu3.jpg

Of course, I know every place has its photogenic views like the above; this was just an excuse to post some nice pics :)

Did you take all these? Nice shots. The to pone with the sun flowers is a really, really well done shot, but you know this, as I have already told you before. Love that photo for some reason. It's calming lol.

Did you take all these? Nice shots. The to pone with the sun flowers is a really, really well done shot, but you know this, as I have already told you before. Love that photo for some reason. It's calming lol.
Thanks. But I'm laughing my ass off at how long it took me to figure out WTF "to pone" was supposed to be. The first time I read the sentence I just had to ignore it and keep going because it would not compute at all. Then I read it again and I was like, "What the--tick-tock-tick-tock.... ooooooh top one...duhhh." <Lmaoo>

Thanks. But I'm laughing my ass off at how long it took me to figure out WTF "to pone" was supposed to be. The first time I read the sentence I just had to ignore it and keep going because it would not compute at all. Then I read it again and I was like, "What the--tick-tock-tick-tock.... ooooooh top one...duhhh." <Lmaoo>

I'm having a lot of fun with this custom belt what can I say...Hahah

Since it's the Canadian thing to do, let me say sorry about that.

That was pretty funny. "Go shove a candle up your pussy"
{<jordan}
The candle isn't even his worst thread. That's more on the level with us being Steve Stifler saying "you actually said that? BWAHAHAHAHA, SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL"

The thread where his real gross shines is the thread where he claims it should be legal to fuck your wife when she is blackout unconscious and record it and that the guy doesn’t deserve sexual assault charges because marriage is implied consent at all times.

Finally got round to watching 266. Not a bad event, although it was actually a bit sad to see Nick so diminished.
Left it too late.

The thread where his real gross shines is the thread where he claims it should be legal to fuck your wife when she is blackout unconscious and record it and that the guy doesn’t deserve sexual assault charges because marriage is implied consent at all times.
Do you have a link to the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back