Social WR Lounge v 233, I Did Warn You This Was Coming

Most frequently repurchased brand of sneakers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. But you've been bustin' my balls for the last six months when I've been playing nice. Why's that?

Come on man that’s just not true. You break my chops the same way. Ever notice I don’t get mad when you guys break my balls. I always play along. I never mind it

Come on man that’s just not true. You break my chops the same way. Ever notice I don’t get mad when you guys break my balls. I always play along. I never mind it

Maybe. It's seemed that way to me. But yeah, you can dish it out and take it. All good. :)

It's easier to like the dude when you're not one of the people he made a point of being a total cocksucker to.
Dude was legit stalking people off the forum in their real life. Even moderators hahah. When they posted his rap sheet it was the cherry on top. All the accusing he did of people was his own projections. He was a tormented soul.

Dude was legit stalking people off the forum in their real life. Even moderators hahah. When they posted his rap sheet it was the cherry on top. All the accusing he did of people was his own projections. He was a tormented soul.

Clearly a damaged individual.

Man this is either expert level trolling or a completely lack of self awareness. I’m going with a mix of the two.

Clearly a damaged individual.
That guy honestly posted that I had been stalking him since 2013. His words. I read that and completely stared at my screen for a good 30 seconds when he said that. I was blown away and confused as hell. He even ran with it. I think he was manic at that point and experiencing borderline schizophrenia.

That guy honestly posted that I had been stalking him since 2013. His words. I read that and completely stared at my screen for a good 30 seconds when he said that. I was blown away and confused as hell. He even ran with it. I think he was manic at that point and experiencing borderline schizophrenia.

The guy posted a pic of himself and reported people for sharing it.

I have horrible gag reflexes so I can't do straight shots.
I don't really do shots anymore either. When I was a kid, I'd drink Jamison and Agua Dientes shots all night.

My chin is cracked these days, though. I'm a sipping man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back