Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score
My soul is prepared. How's yours?
2a651254-130e-45e1-9a5d-9ccd76b58230_text.gif

<Dany07>

Phenomenal.

How do you advise one to tourist North Dakota?

I don't.

{<jordan}

I mean, I'm sure I could show anybody a fun time provided they enjoy the outdoors, nature and being physically active but I can't imagine wanting to go there solo without any sort of cultural connection, social network (or land ownership). It is 'known' for being the least visited state in the entire country. There is the Teddy Roosevelt national park but that's on the opposite side of the state from my stomping grounds and the lush soil of Red River Valley. This was literally my initial reaction (only on a smart phone) the first time I saw this on the state gov's official webpage.

lolz.jpg

Year is 2022 and it's still a primary sector driven economy where nearly 90% of the land is utilized for farming and ranching. I love the culture, heritage and rural way of life, there isn't a god damn thing I would change about it. I am an arch-conservative when it comes to NoDak and for a state that has voted Dem 1 time (one!) in a POTUS election since 1936, that includes conserving the cornerstones of the NPL's enacted policy platform when it seized control of the state legislature in 1918. The BND is still the only publicly-owned bank in America, the only state-owned Mill & Elevator is still the largest in the US by capacity, and the corporate farming ban is still in place.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Deorum, how's the gay dating scene in North Dakota?

<Dany07>

Phenomenal.

I don't.

{<jordan}

I mean, I'm sure I could show anybody a fun time provided they enjoy the outdoors, nature and being physically active but I can't imagine wanting to go there solo without any sort of cultural connection, social network (or land ownership). It is 'known' for being the least visited state in the entire country. There is the Teddy Roosevelt national park but that's on the opposite side of the state from my stomping grounds and the lush soil of Red River Valley. This was literally my initial reaction (only on a smart phone) the first time I saw this on the state gov's official webpage.

lolz.jpg

Year is 2022 and it's still a primary sector driven economy where nearly 90% of the land is utilized for farming and ranching. I love the culture, heritage and rural way of life, there isn't a god damn thing I would change about it. I am an arch-conservative when it comes to NoDak and for a state that has voted Dem 1 time (one!) in a POTUS election since 1936, that includes conserving the cornerstones of the NPL's enacted policy platform when it seized control of the state legislature in 1918. The BND is still the only publicly-owned bank in America, the only state-owned Mill & Elevator is still the largest in the US by capacity, and the corporate farming ban is still in place.

I see. I was just wondering if there are like a few key cities with fun shit to do. Little party areas, some museums and stuff. I like a low-key trip every now and then. Been thinking Nashville or Denver for next one.

Saying it here first.
There needs to be a story written with a main character called Artemis Moonrocket.
Consider it done.

Unrelated: just heard on the Daily Show that Ivana Trump was buried near "the first hole" at Mar a Lago. I presume that's how the staff described Trump :)

@Jackie Blue @Lowmanproblems

You two have a hell of an uphill battle ahead of you in this super polarized atmosphere. Neither one of you are partisan hacks but but it seems that's gonna be your labels.

You filthy communist leftards! o_O

This post brought to you by reading some of the poo flung your way. Hope the sherswag is worth it. You are getting a lanyard or stickers or at least a bottle opener or something, right? The fancy powder blue colour can't be worth it.

Good luck you poor bastards!

@Jackie Blue @Lowmanproblems

You two have a hell of an uphill battle ahead of you in this super polarized atmosphere. Neither one of you are partisan hacks but but it seems that's gonna be your labels.

You filthy communist leftards! o_O

This post brought to you by reading some of the poo flung your way. Hope the sherswag is worth it. You are getting a lanyard or stickers or at least a bottle opener or something, right? The fancy powder blue colour can't be worth it.

Good luck you poor bastards!
Thanks for bud. We all enjoy this place for some damn reason. Hopefully that will continue for a long time. It hasnt been too bad after the first few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back