Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Porter is always tough on executives trying to bullshit her.

LOL at Kanye wearing the White Lives Matter shirt. Obviously troll job here, but there's still some crazy mental gymnastics going on over this.

FeKnjD-WQAU15cz

The best takeaway from Trumps term was seeing him in the White House rambling on and on with Trump just nodding in agreement.

Hallelujah power is back on.

@Halifax I guess this means I don't get to talk shit about Nova Scotia Power anymore so it would be great if you'd pick up the slack for me.

The best takeaway from Trumps term was seeing him in the White House rambling on and on with Trump just nodding in agreement.
I thought it was the people proclaiming themselves patriots then being sentenced to prison while their loser of a spiritual leader walks away, seemingly consequence-free. How alpha of them.

War room very UFC forum this morning

Hallelujah power is back on.

@Halifax I guess this means I don't get to talk shit about Nova Scotia Power anymore so it would be great if you'd pick up the slack for me.
Feel free to shit talk NS Power all you want.

Them announcing rate hikes and needing NB power to help us get back online and all lol

I don't know what bitcoin has to do with it but those oils really are bad for you. Its up there with farm factory meats and sugars.
What's wrong with the seed oils? I basically don't use them for anything but seasoning my barbecue grill, and use 90% olive oil with a bit of sesame and coconut for flavour, but... Yeah, what's wrong with seed oils?

What's wrong with the seed oils? I basically don't use them for anything but seasoning my barbecue grill, and use 90% olive oil with a bit of sesame and coconut for flavour, but... Yeah, what's wrong with seed oils?
https://chriskresser.com/how-industrial-seed-oils-are-making-us-sick/
https://drhyman.com/blog/2016/01/29/why-oil-is-bad-for-you/

TL/DR - too much omega 6 is giving us chronic disease.
I generally trust Dr Hyman when it comes to nutrition. But to be fair there are conflicting studies on this.

Last edited:
LOL at Kanye wearing the White Lives Matter shirt. Obviously troll job here, but there's still some crazy mental gymnastics going on over this.

FeKnjD-WQAU15cz

Someone get him a Sherdog account for the War Room

FeKnjD-WQAU15cz
Bahahahahah. Fucking Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back