Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butterfly Effect

• Déjà Vu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his last account was WarDosAnjos. That’s definitely him but idk how many other accounts he’s had or when tbh

I always find it amusing that people won't own who they used to be. I mean who cates? The mods let you back why try to create a fake persona?

I won't do it here but the OT awaits Kong ifhis balls drop

I always find it amusing that people won't own who they used to be. I mean who cates? The mods let you back why try to create a fake persona?

I won't do it here but the OT awaits Kong ifhis balls drop

Pete and Lucky can judge. Will be glorious.

Way to take a knee. I don't have to say it; I've proven it. You challenged @Cubo de Sangre to it so why not me? Sit down little fella

I don’t have to go around the website saying pathetic things like, “ask around I make a lot of money.” Literally no one gives a fuck or not. You sound pathetic.

like I said many times here. Ive
been very lucky with my investments throughout the years

I allowed it.
it-is-known.gif

I don’t have to go around the website saying pathetic things like, “ask around I make a lot of money.” Literally no one gives a fuck or not. You sound pathetic.

like I said many times here. Ive
been very lucky with my investments throughout the years

You could have just said "I'm full of shit " or "I'm scared ". Would have saved us both some time

Stop lying

You could have just said "I'm full of shit " or "I'm scared ". Would have saved us both some time

Stop lying

I’m neither but you still need constant validation so you go around the website saying “ask around about me.” Lmfaoooo. No one cares.

When did the downfall of Western Civilization start you mean?

Let's see...

The 50s-

3d5589167a7510a1de9601f67ac3605c.jpg

Pill_women_50s_canonical.jpg

The 60s-

John-F-Kennedy-protest-900x876.jpg

8904cd6926db878114a5d424b97e9383.jpg
When companies were more taxed then? And what’s wrong with the 60’s pictures do you not endorse African American gun ownership?
And do you have an affinity for endless wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back