Social WR Lounge v269: Lead and Clippy bffs for life and always share McDonald's french fries

How many pillows to do you sleep with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ridden in those.

I lost toenails riding my diamond back as a kid that left a hell of an impression on me . I'm the shoe police now when it comes to any kind of bike and your feet. Also up north my uncle Jimmy has been ranting about proper riding boots my entire life to a point where I look at people's footwear when I see a biker and I don't even ride.

@irish_thug

I’m not asking for it but can you explain to me why he isn’t carded for this unwarranted outburst tonight?

calling me a dumb shit and a liar. Telling me I’m the reason someone got banned. Just flat out making up shit to start fights.

IMG-20210517-230910.jpg
Ah the famous “zesty mordant” flavor I’ve heard so much about.

I lost toenails riding my diamond back as a kid that left a hell of an impression on me . I'm the shoe police now when it comes to any kind of bike and your feet. Also up north my uncle Jimmy has been ranting about proper riding boots my entire life to a point where I look at people's footwear when I see a biker and I don't even ride.
Uncle Jimmy is a smart guy. I only did it once, and it was just down the street

@irish_thug

I’m not asking for it but can you explain to me why he isn’t carded for this unwarranted outburst tonight?

calling me a dumb shit and a liar. Telling me I’m the reason someone got banned. Just flat out making up shit to start fights.
Someone gave him misinformation. And I was more concerned with setting the record straight then throwing out cards. Already lost a long time bud tonight. Plus I'm driving.

Yup. Who would ever lurk here, see those posters, and think I totally want to make an account, become a regular, and thus give ad revenue to sherdog’s owners

Shit posters hurt the bottom line
There’s levels to shit posting

Last edited:
I bought a piece of lapis lazulli for a project recently that I am sending to Guam. I just checked on it and maybe this is normal to you guys but I found the shipping process pretty interesting. Just the level of logistics that is required to send 50 dollars worth of stone to a friend of mind takes it from one end of China to another then to the US east coast to the US west coast and then it will be sent out to Guam. Imagine trying to tell a Medieval peasant that this was what would be done to get an hours work worth of a stone delivered.

• May 14, 2021
  • 2:54pm
  • Package processed by post office
  • RICHMOND, CA 94804
  • May 14, 2021
  • 2:24pm
  • Package processed by post office
  • RICHMOND, CA 94804
  • May 12, 2021
  • 11:55am
  • Departed from Regional Distribution Center
  • SAN LEANDRO, CA 94578