Wrath of the Buddha's head

He posts the shittiest content all the time.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion.

Can we offer the chap some constructive criticism?

Is there a way in which his threads miss the mark where we can advise him how to make better threads or choose better content?
More KOs? Something like that?

I happen to enjoy this clip as it shows a guy bloodied from headbutts, which is an underutilized technique in my opinion.
(I haven't really kept tabs on Rhood's threads to be offended or bothered by their content.)

Fair enough. I respect your opinion.

Can we offer the chap some constructive criticism?

Is there a way in which his threads miss the mark where we can advise him how to make better threads or choose better content?
More KOs? Something like that?

I happen to enjoy this clip as it shows a guy bloodied from headbutts, which is an underutilized technique in my opinion.
(I haven't really kept tabs on Rhood's threads to be offended or bothered by their content.)

Lack luster mostly. Although i agree headbutts are underutilized, the video goes nowhere.

Lack luster mostly. Although i agree headbutts are underutilized, the video goes nowhere.
Yeah. I can see that.

Video would have been much cooler if it followed the altercation to a decisive outcome or if it included the prior strikes which caused the bloody nose.

Back