Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
01-coronavirus-wwe-wrestlemania-36-logo_2.jpg

xmzJQXO.png

Watch WWE WrestleMania 36

Dates:
Saturday, April 4, Sunday, April 5
Start times: 7 p.m. ET (kickoff shows start at 6 p.m.)
Watch live: WWE Network
WWE Network: Web | Apple TV | Roku | Amazon Fire | PlayStation | Xbox | iOS | Android

WWE WrestleMania 36 match card
  • Universal Championship: Goldberg (c) vs. TBA
  • WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
  • The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles (Boneyard Match)
  • John Cena vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (Firefly Funhouse Match)
  • Edge vs. Randy Orton (Last Man Standing Match)
  • Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
  • NXT Women's Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
  • SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Naomi vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina (Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match)
  • Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
  • SmackDown Tag Team Championship (Ladder Match): The Miz & John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos
  • Raw Tag Team Championship: The Street Profits (c) vs. Angel Garza & Austin Theory
  • Elias vs. King Corbin
  • Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley
  • Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler
  • Women's Tag Team Championship: The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross

Last edited:
I remember going to Mania last year. Leaving at like 2 pm, got there before 4. Didn't get home till like 3am.

Long fucking day.

It's going to be interesting to see how much no crowd effects the matches. I think it is going to hurt the Brock/Drew match the most.

Edge/Orton I think will be the least hurt by it.

It's going to be interesting to see how much no crowd effects the matches. I think it is going to hurt the Brock/Drew match the most.

Yep it sucks for Edge but empty arena is perfect for this match.

This was going to be the year where I FINALLY attended a Wrestlemania. Fuck you, virus.

I'm trying to be optimistic but how is this show NOT going to suck balls? WM is all about the spectacle. Out of curiosity, I re-watched Rock/Hogan from WM18 yesterday with no sound. It was orders of magnitude worse without the crowd reaction. Now, a whole card of that...

Agree that some matches will be hurt more than others though. Still pumped for Edge/Randy, for instance.

CHAMPION VS CHAMPION
TITLE FOR TITLE
IT’S THE ULLLLLTIMATE CHALLENGE
IT’S
WRRRRREEESSTTTTTLLLLLLEEEEEEEMAAAANIIIAAHAHHHHHHHHH

Taker/AJ will be hurt most. Without pops for his signature moves, it is going to be sad

I haven't seen it anywhere, is there a breakdown of what matches are what night?

WWE should add in cheers and boos.

I'm really interested in both the gimmick matches that were filmed in different locations see how different both will be

I think they should just let people wander in and out at will

is there any pre show matches for either night?

This was going to be the year where I FINALLY attended a Wrestlemania. Fuck you, virus.

I'm trying to be optimistic but how is this show NOT going to suck balls? WM is all about the spectacle. Out of curiosity, I re-watched Rock/Hogan from WM18 yesterday with no sound. It was orders of magnitude worse without the crowd reaction. Now, a whole card of that...

Agree that some matches will be hurt more than others though. Still pumped for Edge/Randy, for instance.

Wrestlemania 37 is going to be in Los Angeles and I'm pretty excited about it

I wanna go to one of those Legends of Wrestling conventions and maybe hit up an indy show

I’m sure Vince can dub in crowd noises. They alter crowd reaction noise all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back