WrestleMania 36

Who is going over?

• Brock

• Drew

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Tito has "retired" from writing for Lordsofpain like 18 times. His schtick has been "I don't have time for wrestling anymore" because "my career", so he quits, then comes back a couple months later and then rinse and repeat over and over.

Dude is one of those say nothing but dumb ass hot takes types of wrestling writers.

Mr. Tito has "retired" from writing for Lordsofpain like 18 times. His schtick has been "I don't have time for wrestling anymore" because "my career", so he quits, then comes back a couple months later and then rinse and repeat over and over.

Dude is one of those say nothing but dumb ass hot takes types of wrestling writers.

Thanks for the intel, BG

I missed the first half so watching now. in the middle of Sammy/bryan. holy hell, what did gulak do to nak and cesaro? he must have killed them for them to be out so long. a backdrop to cesaro where he landed on his feet and a clothesline to nak and they were out 15 minutes

AJ vs Taker was excellent, that was the best possible save for that match.

If they had of had it at a fully attended ‘Mania, AJ could have been small enough for Undertaker to maneuver, and good enough to make Taker look great, while ‘Taker could have hit his moves and gotten a great crowd reaction and everyone would agree it was ‘Taker’s best Mania match for the last half dozen years.

But in an empty arena? It would be bad. So why not do something totally different that hides weaknesses? And this was totally different, and the guys fully committed to it.
<DCWhoa>Was but if ul

I always marel in ladder matches how guys capable of such amazing feats of athleticism are unable to lift the arms above their head one foot and grab a belt in less than 2 minutes

I liked him when I was 13. During the Phat Daily Column years. Once the daily thing stopped, he starting forming dumb, long opinions that made no sense and just seemed hostile.

To think if Roman didn't pull out we could have had a match that consisted only of spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back