WrestleMania 36

Who is going over?

• Brock

• Drew

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This AJ match is giving me big Lucha Underground vibes. The lead up was bad, but this thing is entertaining. Undertaker is now legally known as Undertalker.

Some of you guys are true turds.

When we were kids, we’d go nuts over the lamest squash matches. Now, everyone’s a damn pro wrestling critic and wannabe booker!
The match had no build and it was lame.

Coming from a long time Goldberg fan there were many reasons why the match was bad

#1. They didn't take advantage of the extra production. No cuts, no "tricks" in order to make the match good. Very lazy
#2. The match was known for weeks but WWE waits until the last minute to announce it. Stupid fucking idiots.
#3. Goldberg spamming spears as his only fucking move. As a long time Goldberg fan I know he can do more.
#4. Braun spamming power slams. What the fuck?
#5. Goldberg not kicking out at least once? Goldberg made a god damn fucking career kicking out of finishers. Do motherfuckers ever watch a Goldberg match?

Still, it wasn't as bad as Taker vs AJ which is easily the worst match I've ever seen in my life

#1. Combined total of 2 wresting moves the entire match (Chokeslam, Tombstone)
#2. So much hocus pocus bullcrap. OC sucks. Druids appearing from the barn was Outer Limits bad.
#3. Taker winning the match. GO AWAY YOU OLD FUCK
#4. AJ never looked strong the entire match and Undertaker buried him literally and figuratively with his promo from last week and what he said at the end of the match. This was no doubt a Vince Mcmahon FUCK YOU to AJ and TNA similar to what HHH did to Sting. FUCK YOU VINCE!
#5 Once AJ was done he was done. Never had a comeback. Never did some crazy Forearm spot.

Still, it wasn't as bad as Taker vs AJ which is easily the worst match I've ever seen in my life

#2. So much hocus pocus bullcrap. OC sucks. Druids appearing from the barn was Outer Limits bad.
#4. AJ never looked strong the entire match and Undertaker buried him literally and figuratively with his promo from last week and what he said at the end of the match. This was no doubt a Vince Mcmahon FUCK YOU to AJ and TNA similar to what HHH did to Sting. FUCK YOU VINCE!
#5 Once AJ was done he was done. Never had a comeback. Never did some crazy Forearm spot.

Really trash take here.

Crazy, since at least 4 of the points are objective facts

It wasnt a "wrestling match". It was a street fight. I don't want to see them go for roll ups or collar tie ups in a street fight. I want to look like they are trying to kill each other.

And heel AJ was never going to win a BONEYARD match, let alone after insulting Takers wife.

It wasnt a "wrestling match". It was a street fight. I don't want to see them go for roll ups or collar tie ups in a street fight.

And heel AJ was never going to win a BONEYARD match, let alone after insulting Takers wife.

I'm not asking for a technical showcase but they never took advantage of AJ styles strengths.

Taker could have had that same exact boneyard match with the corpse of Katie Vick.

I try because it’s WM, but wrestling without a crowd is a big NO from me. Those that are bad are really bad, and those that are good you really start questioning “why am I watching this shit, they’re not fighting for real”. Taker-Styles was a cool concept tho.

The whole world has stopped, someone should’ve told the old man it was not considered a loss to wait a couple months.

You know something, I don't want to hear another word about "Superman Booking" for Cena, or Reigns, ever again

The Raw women's division has fallen into the exact same trap it did with AJ Lee those years ago, there's a cork blocking everything. Not only have they made Shayna look stupid by having her lose like this, they've also made the other five women who got prison fucked by Shayna in the Elimination Chamber look even more like jabronis.

Because, the question now arises... who is gonna be considered a legit to Becky now? Shayna's just squandered her opportunity, Asuka lost at the Rumble, and was also one of the five who Shayna prison fucked, Charlotte's either going to lose to the NXT Champion, or Rhea is going to lose to the NXT Champion.

Ahhhh shit, now I've typed all this out, it's hit me.

Nia... fucking Nia.

You know something, I don't want to hear another word about "Superman Booking" for Cena, or Reigns, ever again

The Raw women's division has fallen into the exact same trap it did with AJ Lee those years ago, there's a cork blocking everything. Not only have they made Shayna look stupid by having her lose like this, they've also made the other five women who got prison fucked by Shayna in the Elimination Chamber look even more like jabronis.

Because, the question now arises... who is gonna be considered a legit to Becky now? Shayna's just squandered her opportunity, Asuka lost at the Rumble, and was also one of the five who Shayna prison fucked, Charlotte's either going to lose to the NXT Champion, or Rhea is going to lose to the NXT Champion.

Ahhhh shit, now I've typed all this out, it's hit me.

Nia... fucking Nia.

Charlotte's going to win Tthe NXT title and then she and Becky will start their feud again, and the two will feud/be tag champs for the next year so we can get a champion vs champion main event next Wrestelmania where Charlotte gets the rub pal.

<VinceCa$h>

E old

Women’s wrestling isn’t over.

Let’s be real.

Also Taker v AJ as awesome. Love that type of stuff.

I marked the fuck out for not only American Bad Ass Taker... but American Bad Ass Taker entering to Metallica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back