WrestleMania 40 Night 2: Finished stories and stuff

People gave Cody a month after he debuted for fans to turn on him. Here we are 2 years later.
The chase is always better, but Vince isn't in charge any longer. Cody isn't going to be boring super Cena or suffering succatash Reigns, I have faith that they have some good stuff for him and the active roster. There's plenty of unfinished business between him and the Rock they can always do too. He'll make an excellent heel one day too.

Triple H also said they have big plans for Roman's next story arc, something along the lines of it blowing our minds.

They have a super talented roster, and with more creative freedom and better story planning, It's going to be a great ride!

Triple H also said they have big plans for Roman's next story arc, something along the lines of it blowing our minds.

This is kind of why I think Roman's going to be turned. I think he'll go away for a while, then come back as a face, and fill that Brock role before he left.

I also thought that Rock was going to whip Roman with that Mama Rhodes belt.

This is kind of why I think Roman's going to be turned. I think he'll go away for a while, then come back as a face, and fill that Brock role before he left.

That's what I thought, or go after Cody.

Solo’s exasperation with Roman and Roman’s annoyed “I know! I know.” when he was telling him to finish it was another nice little moment among the great ones in that match last night.
Yes indeed.

It added alot of tension

I hadnt noticed that the first time, Rock yelling at Roman when he attacked Seth during that initial run in. Raw will be interesting tonight!

I listened to the press conference as a podcast while I've been doing stuff this morning. When you hear how HHH was talking, it sounded like he, and Steph, were just done with Vince for a while before all of this horrible stuff has come out.

Wouldn't be surprising at all if they leaked it to the media just to be rid of him.

Ready for tonight boys!! @Stargazer Rex @Batjester

P4U21bk.gif

This is the first time in a very long time Roman is out of character at a press conference and answering a deeply personal question.

Was it some good old fashioned belly to belly missionary like God intended?
Nah dawg my wife was intent on having our own Philly street fight. She even pulled out a new menouvour I’ve never seen.
I was exactly like thris
1713715944739.gif

I think she does that on big ppv weekends to remind me there are more important things than wrestling. Jokes on her I’ll always chose wrestling first <36><36>

Back