Social WrestleMania XL: MAGA Grifters vs. WWE Kayfable.

so this is about some person cutting and editing some footage and audio for click bait?

Lots and lots of those types all over twitter. Little lies here or there to get people on their side, to gain followers. I am glad The Rock called his grift out - although I am certain he wanted that attention.

Fortunately, any tweet that gets debunked by the Community Notes now automatically get demonetized, so the grifters not only publicly embarrassed themselves but also get no money for spreading fake news.

Looks like Marjorie invited herself to the party

i love how marge is just like all the right wing dorks in these forums. just blindly agreeing and supporting whatever feels right wing.

Yeah cause that's exactly what's going on in this thread...

Do you think Cody Rhodes name is Dusty?
Funny how you never saw Dusty and the Midnight Rider in the same room. Looking back I think J.J Dillon was right.
I have been doing a deep dive, on Youtube, investigating it.

Funny how you never saw Dusty and the Midnight Rider in the same room. Looking back I think J.J Dillon was right.
I have been doing a deep dive, on Youtube, investigating it.

You didnt hear this from me but you may wanna talk to a guy who goes by the name of Uvalde Slim...

Wrestling went downhill after Pete Rose got tombstoned in a chicken suit. Too woke for stuff like that now.

Full WrestleMania XL Kickoff:

The grifting begins:

I'm glad the Community Notes got on that fast, so the grifters would earn no money for the millions of views that their fake news are getting.

And yes, instead of apologizing, they're really asking The Rock to "join forces" in their grifting operation immediately after trying to smear him and got Community Noted. 🤣

You think most adults watch the wrasslin? Lmao just lmfao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back