Wrestler does work

ATR6tg.gif

I was arguing with a neighbor the other day. As he leaned in and said "i'm not afraid of you", I thought to myself with about 6" of head movement I could change your nose into strawberry jam. But I have a job. So I walked away.

I was arguing with a neighbor the other day. As he leaned in and said "i'm not afraid of you", I thought to myself with about 6" of head movement I could change your nose into strawberry jam. But I have a job. So I walked away.
Smart. Was he on about an older spat between you two or this a new thing?

Smart. Was he on about an older spat between you two or this a new thing?
This douchebag had gotten into my wife's face when I wasn't home. I caught him outside having a cigarette and explained to him the nuances of his future interactions with my wife and the repercussions if those guidelines were not attended. He being considerably taller though he would try the intimidation route and lean over me. To me I a saw a golden opportunity to headbut his face in.
Time and time again we see headbuts end things reak quick.

I haven't seen him since and it's been some two months. Last time he saw my wife he turned and walked the other way.

apparently the loser was roiding so fuck 'im

This douchebag had gotten into my wife's face when I wasn't home. I caught him outside having a cigarette and explained to him the nuances of his future interactions with my wife and the repercussions if those guidelines were not attended. He being considerably taller though he would try the intimidation route and lean over me. To me I a saw a golden opportunity to headbut his face in.

I haven't seen him since and it's been some two months. Last time he saw my wife he turned and walked the other way.
The guidelines were there BEFORE, he should've caught an ass beating. You pussed out my friend.

Edit: The next time you see him, you need to throttle him, and do it good. Do it dirty if that's the only way you can win. Even if your wife tells you it's fine, subconciously, she'll perceive you as weak, and unable to protect her on a primal level. If you don't right that wrong, she will eventually seek out a man that she feels can protect her against aggressive men, even if it isn't her intention on a concious level. The fact he said " I'm not afraid of you" after you addressed valid concerns with him, just shows that he has no respect for your spoken word, or physical presence. Does your wife have any friends? Hope the gals don't get around and talk, I'm sure this incident will no doubt come up in conversation. And I can also bet that one of the first questions that's asked is, "what did so and so (insert name) do about it'? If she says you gave the guy a "stern talking to", and he dismissed you, you will lose ALL respect as a protector amongst that GROUP, even if not stated as much amongst them aloud. Then you have table talk, and your lack of initiative concerning your wife's safety is the main subject. In no time(insert friends names) husband and his boys will be sitting around talking about how much of a coward (insert wife's name here) has for a husband. Not a good look. I say throw caution to the wind as far as your job is concerned. That's the problem with men nowadays, they don't act when they should out of fear they might, "lose their stuff", in this false material worship world we live in. It's a matter of principle. What's more important, her safety, or your job? You can always find another job, you only have 1 love of your life.... You've realisticaly left your spouse open to a potentially worse encounter with this maniac because you didn't set the guy straight the first time. A man who gets in a married womans face is a PROBLEM, deal with him!

Last edited:
The guidelines were there BEFORE, he should've caught an ass beating. You pussed out my friend.

Edit: The next time you see him, you need to throttle him, and do it good. Do it dirty if that's the only way you can win. Even if your wife tells you it's fine, subconciously, she'll perceive you as weak, and unable to protect her on a primal level. If you don't right that wrong, she will eventually seek out a man that she feels can protect her against aggressive men, even if it isn't her intention on a concious level. The fact he said " I'm not afraid of you" after you addressed valid concerns with him, just shows that he has no respect for your spoken word, or physical presence. Does your wife have any friends? Hope the gals don't get around and talk, I'm sure this incident will no doubt come up in conversation. And I can also bet that one of the first questions that's asked is, "what did so and so (insert name) do about it'? If she says you gave the guy a "stern talking to", and he dismissed you, you will lose ALL respect as a protector amongst that GROUP, even if not stated as much amongst them aloud. Then you have table talk, and your lack of initiative concerning your wife's safety is the main subject. In no time(insert friends names) husband and his boys will be sitting around talking about how much of a coward (insert wife's name here) has for a husband. Not a good look. I say throw caution to the wind as far as your job is concerned. That's the problem with men nowadays, they don't act when they should out of fear they might, "lose their stuff", in this false material worship world we live in. It's a matter of principle. What's more important, her safety, or your job? You can always find another job, you only have 1 love of your life.... You've realisticaly left your spouse open to a potentially worse encounter with this maniac because you didn't set the guy straight the first time. A man who gets in a married womans face is a PROBLEM, deal with him!
I appreciate your response. However not ever situation works as you speak.
I am in my mid-50s. I am 5'6". Nobody would ever consider me physically intimidating, nor was it my intention to be so. I wanted him to know I meant business.
My neighbor is in his mid-60's. He was likely feeling his bravado thinking I wouldn't hit a senior citizen.
In this case , he was right. I've had the cops called on me before for a domestic. Before you think I'm an ass who beats his wife, it is s'thihe who hits me. I grabbed her in retaliation. She thought threatening me with 911 was a good idea.
Now smashing my older neighbor was never going to look justified in a courtroom. I have job job to consider as well.
In any case , my tactic worked. He walks the other way when he sees my wife.
If there is a round two, I will push his shit in while screaming 'this is for liquid samurai!'

tenor.gif

Damn, that guy had a massive size advantage and got absolutely schooled.

Love how he bucked his head into those head butts. "9th Limb" indeed.

"Tank" Abbott's first fight in the UFC had some sweet head butts as well, during the very first exchange between him and Matua.

That was some Ninja Scroll shit

Last edited:
Back