Wrestler "Pacifying" a Belligerent (Stop a Douchebag thread)

ralek4grammy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Love this series - Russia, trying to instill some responsibility in axxhole drivers.

The whole video is satisfying, but for the frugal...go @ 4:20 to see the slam:

Love this series - Russia, trying to instill some responsibility in axxhole drivers.

Why not just run over them?
If he jumps on the hood, Im going fuckin fast until he goes flying off, and then depending on how I feel, I might turn him into a speed bump.

If he jumps on the hood, Im going fuckin fast until he goes flying off, and then depending on how I feel, I might turn him into a speed bump.

Different customs in Russia.

Different customs in Russia.
Like all the bikers that surrounded the car in NY, and then he just said fuck it and ran over them.
Id be doing that all day.
Fucks a bike gonna do to a SUV?

Ohhhh mr tough guy over here

I remember this one. "Stop a Bully" was that Russian YouTube show.

There were rumors that in one episode they fucked with guys who turned out to be Russian mafia, but I've found Russian mafia tall tales related to anything Russian as reliable as Godwin's Law on the internet.

I remember this one. "Stop a Bully" was that Russian YouTube show.

There were rumors that in one episode they fucked with guys who turned out to be Russian mafia, but I've found Russian mafia tall tales related to anything Russian as reliable as Godwin's Law on the internet.

There was an episode where some shady looking types pulled guns on them.

Timestamped necro. Some more action from the "Stop a Douchebag" channel. There isn't great action, but this one is interesting because the douche bag looks fit, and happens to be wearing a boxing gym t-shirt. Decide for yourselves if justice was won:

Back