Wrestlers you liked that weren't necessarily over...

Joy was crazy hot

JoyGiovanni14.gif

FocusedShabbyEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif
she actually still is, and lives here in SD.
joy works* as a psychic/medium and i've been debating whether or not its worth opening a portal to hell just to bullshit with her for a good 60 minutes while i stare at her chest.

decisions decisions.

pun intended* <45>

duke-the-dumpster-droese.jpg

Always thought he was much stronger than he looked.

I liked him back in the pre-Attitude era and thought he had a shot if he had a better gimmick. I actually had looked him up a while back and found out he had been arrested...as a school teacher...selling drugs. Rough look...
https://wrestling-edge.com/details-arrests-socal-val-duke-dumpster-droese/

Faces of Fear. Meng and the Barbarian. Top 3 or 4 legit tough teams ever

I absolutely loved that team! I remember taping all the Saturday Night shows and they would abuse jobber teams. Both of those guys could have had WCW world title pushes in my opinion. The Barbarian had a great powerbomb too.

I liked him back in the pre-Attitude era and thought he had a shot if he had a better gimmick. I actually had looked him up a while back and found out he had been arrested...as a school teacher...selling drugs. Rough look...
https://wrestling-edge.com/details-arrests-socal-val-duke-dumpster-droese/

I absolutely loved that team! I remember taping all the Saturday Night shows and they would abuse jobber teams. Both of those guys could have had WCW world title pushes in my opinion. The Barbarian had a great powerbomb too.

Yeah, not a good look there. His run in with Lawler was too soon before the Attitude era.

The King is great on the mic as always. He even manages to get a Stu Hart joke in there too.

I want to know if any of you Sherbros liked wrestlers that weren't the over talent. I had a wrestler I liked and followed all throughout their career and it wasn't the most popular choice...but I marked out for this dude!

image-result-for-goldust-96.jpeg

Thoughts?

I really loved the mid/late 90s WCW mid card guys, especially the Dancing Fools Disco Inferno and Alex Wright. I mean I was 12 but I still think it was a funny gimmick.

I really loved the mid/late 90s WCW mid card guys, especially the Dancing Fools Disco Inferno and Alex Wright. I mean I was 12 but I still think it was a funny gimmick.

I agree man! I made a thread a while back about Wright being awesome.

I thought they were a great mid-card tag team. Should have been given a brief run with the belts. I mean, every other fucker did.

Back