Wrestlers you liked that weren't necessarily over...

Like a manager. The mouthpiece that got a shit ton of midcard heels over back in the day, and built them...so then when the up and coming midcard face beat them it meant something...and when the midcard heels manager was the manager of the upper card heel it was a natural feud.

Reason WWE can't build faces is because they can't build heels for them to conquer.

They need to protect their heels on the mic, and in today's world, even if the heel is good on the mic you don't let them talk....don't want them winning the fans over, because that's not heelish.

Post NWO if a heel get good on the mic, fans start cheering him. Then Vince turns him face. Both fuck up. There’s a Bryan Zane video on the subject.

Who was the last great arena booing heel?

Post NWO if a heel get good on the mic, fans start cheering him. Then Vince turns him face. Both fuck up. There’s a Bryan Zane video on the subject.

Who was the last great arena booing heel?
John Cena? Roman Reigns (during his last face run)

Norman smiley. The big wiggle version, not the screaming gimmick.

Yeah, Smiley is awesome. I liked his matches with Alex Wright (another great). They really flowed and got to showcase Euro style. Too bad the crowd got antsy and couldn't appreciate it.

Molly Holly
789340.jpg

First female wrestler I liked that wasn't "hot" or a overpowering, just fun in the ring.

I dunno, Molly was gorgeous.

I dunno, Molly was gorgeous.
I wouldn't consider her ugly, I was merely comparing here to other female wrestlers at the time. I doubt she made most fans top hottest list but instead made their most talented list.

Timothy Thatcher is great.

Back