wrong forum

and symbolic of regeneration, like.. I dont know.. regeneration of sperm or something

did you get those shiny, shiny boots I sold you by the way?

Regeneration of strength, power and stamina, my friend!

Yeah, got them like 2 weeks ago. They are awesome, extremely light and comfortable for leather boots. Thank you!

Haha, just edited my post when I realised you did.

When do you expect to get Topboxer's Winning-look a likes?

I am bit desperate to be honest, this postal service is terrible - it always goes via Germany and it seems there is a lot of red taping. I am really expecting them this week, but who knows...

I am bit desperate to be honest, this postal service is terrible - it always goes via Germany and it seems there is a lot of red taping. I am really expecting them this week, but who knows...

everyone is anxiously waiting for your review. I'm hoping to hear from Topboxer soon about placing an order for my gloves. I just don't know how the white blue and grey are going to be arranged. I want the velcro versions. I'm thinking white along the back of the glove and contact surface, grey and blue split thumb, grey palm, blue velcro strap and cuff. white piping? What do you think? I'm also thinking about a split palm.

everyone is anxiously waiting for your review. I'm hoping to hear from Topboxer soon about placing an order for my gloves. I just don't know how the white blue and grey are going to be arranged. I want the velcro versions. I'm thinking white along the back of the glove and contact surface, grey and blue split thumb, grey palm, blue velcro strap and cuff. white piping? What do you think? I'm also thinking about a split palm.

I am eagerly awaiting them. Damn postal service :(

Heared from TB he might make and offer "stock" models (one of them might be this wine version) cheaper than usual and custom for somewhat more money (more money than for stock models). But the price is going to be reasonable,

Your combo sounds great!

Awesome review, love it!

Yeah, got some Fairtex shorts, with phoenix near to my balls.

Oh yeah, I forgot to follow up with you on that -- I have a Tiger's head on my junk. You know, virility and ferocity and fuzziness and all that jazz! :icon_lol:

But point is, those shorts have lasted me 10 years! :eek: Fairtex shorts are built to last... just like my tiger! :cool:

Oh yeah, I forgot to follow up with you on that -- I have a Tiger's head on my junk. You know, virility and ferocity and fuzziness and all that jazz! :icon_lol:

But point is, those shorts have lasted me 10 years! :eek: Fairtex shorts are built to last... just like my tiger! :cool:

Are fairtex shorts that legit?

When I use beaulieu gloves for my mma drills class, I've noticed my right index finger sore after a session so I'm doubtful.

The black patent leather around the palm is turning white and the lining inside ripped a little (could have been torn by velcro from handwraps possibly).

Other than that they hold up well and the triple cuffs are heavily padded.

Last edited:
Are fairtex shorts that legit?

The elastic's loosened up quite a bit and the satin's pretty frayed at the edges, but the embroidery still looks good and there are no holes or thin spots -- not pretty but still totally wearable even after 10 years! :eek:

Beside Windy Proline crap checked some King gear today (King NOT Top King).

King is a brand owned by Twins (the same factory). Basically the same materials, same quality, just different designs. To be honest I am very disappointed... this brand is heavily overpriced and very mediocre in quality. Shorts are made very cheaply, not very well crafted, gloves and any gear is decent, but... imo quite worse than Top King (despite very similar). Actually Top King is owned by a member of family who owns Twins/King and who left them.

Shorts cost 30+ bucks and for this amount they are a crap - both in terms of materials/craftsmanship and fit.

I think I wasn't closing my fist properly.

Anyway, when I was at the twins shop in lumpinee this summer, King was less than half the price of Twins so I was skeptical.

Who besides fairtex makes high quality Thai shorts? I have been looking for a good white and green pair!

How quality are the twins? I've been looking at a pair. And are they similar sizing to Fairtex? I'm like a 34 but I have monster thighs haha.

I had to get a tailor to cut 4 inch slits on the sides so it doesn't feel like my leg is being strangled. I don't roll that.

I had to get a tailor to cut 4 inch slits on the sides so it doesn't feel like my leg is being strangled. I don't roll that.

I personally like to roll the top. So I hope I won't have any problems and have to have them cut.

Back