WSOF 31 - Ivanov vs Copeland

Neither cards are really whacking me off. I'm on more of the favorites here though. I'm on Ivanov, High, and Howard. I'm stabbing Palomino though.

btw for those that don't watch tuf....hawes lost his fight to get into the house this season and looked bad.

btw for those that don't watch tuf....hawes lost his fight to get into the house this season and looked bad.

I don't know if that's entirely fair though. He lost to Sanchez who will most likely win TUF. I think Sanchez just made him look bad because it was a tough matchup. I think Hawes will handle his opponent, but that's not saying much considering his undersized opponent is 6-11 with only two wins since 2009!

Yeah I didn't think Hawes looked bad per se, just really green. He needs this experience vs 6-11 guys outside the UFC, still high hopes for him in the coming years

.33u copeland +325
.66u copeland-ivanov over+fedor
.5u howard+halsey+njo
.66u sheymon+fedor
.66u high+mets...will take high SU if the mets lose tonight

props up for main event here (and others prolly coming)

i agree, the hawes tuf fight is part of why i took a shot at +1000 against him. suuuuper small.

tried to hit ricci dec +331, stuck with +280, but it's still decent IMO

Hawes by 3 round decision at +2260 deserves a small stab in case Key is tough enough to not get stopped.

plz no one get cute with the obvious-mistake-lines on hawes-key props... you're asking for trouble if you try to hit those hawes props!

plz no one get cute with the obvious-mistake-lines on hawes-key props... you're asking for trouble if you try to hit those hawes props!
Was just about to say, a giant favorite who favors wrestling with a +2260 dec line?! Would've been all over that

-hawes looks a full weight class bigger than keys. looks great, too.

-palomino looks good back down to 145, he and moraes are both fuckin RIPPED. moraes a couple inches taller, actually.

-howard-arrant is 185, not 170 like 5d has listed. but both guys could be 170 if they wanted to be.

-ricci makes it with towel, but jesus christ most unprofessional/lazy towel guys ever. they used a freakin tiny towel and barely held it up. nothing notable here just wanted to criticize the asswipes who were on towel duty.
what is notable, however, while high is jacked.. ricci is like 7" taller!!

-copeland and ivanov are the same size

WSOF 31 Risk: 412.50
ivanov-copeland: idk
ricci +135: 165 for 222 / ricci DEC: 35 for 98 / high
moraes -132: 131.50 for 100 / O1.5: 66.50 for 50 / palomino
howard-meller: idk
key +1000: 10 for 100 / hawes
---

so far.

WSOF 31 Risk: 412.50
ivanov-copeland: idk
ricci +135: 165 for 222 / ricci DEC: 35 for 98 / high
moraes -132: 131.50 for 100 / O1.5: 66.50 for 50 / palomino
howard-meller: idk
key +1000: 10 for 100 / hawes
---

so far.

think I'm gonna ride with you on key

think I'm gonna ride with you on key

Lol a rare play where I literally have never seen the guy. I wouldnt tail that one! But hawes so juiced I did it out of principle!

I like a lot of the same plays, $20 on Key at +1100 just because I saw a heavily hyped Hawes lose recently, Moraes at -135, Ricci/High Over 2½ at -185, Ricci at +145 and Ricci decision at +280, Ivanov/Copeland over 1½ at -155, Ivanov by 5 round decision at +365. May add another bet or two depending on line movement.

Value on Ivanov/Copeland does not go distance at -300? I kinda like it honestly. Not cheap but this thing isn't lasting 25 minutes is it? 20% chance it does maybe?

Back