WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dugulubgov - Kansas City

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/WSOF-33-Gaethje-vs-Dugulubgov-54479

04354345b77b42f38d710243558a9750.png

might be the best WSOF card to date? or am i forgetting something?

llisted as a 6 fight main card right now.... meaning tons of talent not being televised.. kinda wish they'd save some of these guys for a later card if they're gonna put up any weak ones.. tons of good talent on this undercard.

might be the best WSOF card to date? or am i forgetting something?

llisted as a 6 fight main card right now.... meaning tons of talent not being televised.. kinda wish they'd save some of these guys for a later card if they're gonna put up any weak ones.. tons of good talent on this undercard.
From top to bottom, easily their best card ever. And yeah idk why they didn't save some of these highly touted prelim guys like Bekbulat or Mamedov or for another show. Prelims are stacked with prospects.

From top to bottom, easily their best card ever. And yeah idk why they didn't save some of these highly touted prelim guys like Bekbulat or Mamedov or for another show. Prelims are stacked with prospects.

yea, stupid..

I feel like this is a better card for betting than UFN 96 with just as many fighters that I am familiar with.

I feel like this is a better card for betting than UFN 96 with just as many fighters that I am familiar with.

yea and wasted.. we won't get odds on the non televised fights, i'm almost certain

I like this card better than UFC 204.

It seriously is a sweet card. I hope a: we get lines on prelims and b: all the odds go up earlier in the week

...that said well prolly only get main card and prolly not till Thursday at the earliest

think we'll get odds on the shawn jordan fight? (juiced like crazy against a 41 year old).

when the fuck do the lines drop?

WSOF 33 - Lightweight 5 rounds - Kansas City Memorial Auditorium - Kansas City, Missouri - NBCSNFri 10/7 5001 Ozzy Dugulubgov+205 o2½ -170 11:00PM 5002 Jusin Gaethje -285 u2½ +130

WSOF 33 - Light Heavyweight 5 rounds - Kansas City Memorial Auditorium - Kansas City, Missouri - NBCSN
Fri 10/7 5101 Vinny Magalhaes+150 o2½ -110 11:00PM 5102 Dave Branch -190 u2½ -130

WSOF 33 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Kansas City Memorial Auditorium - Kansas City, Missouri - NBCSN
Fri 10/7 5201 Joao Zeferino+145 o2½ -190 11:00PM 5202 Jason High -185 u2½ +150

Fri 10/7 5301 Brian Foster+125 o1½ -175 11:00PM 5302 Luiz Firmino -165 u1½ +135

WSOF 33 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Kansas City Memorial Auditorium - Kansas City, Missouri - NBCSN

Fri 10/7 5401 Abubakar Nurmagomedov -385 o2½ -190
11:00PM 5402 John Howard +265 u2½ +150

WSOF 33 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Kansas City Memorial Auditorium - Kansas City, Missouri - NBCSN

Fri 10/7 5501 Shawn Jordan -245 o1½ +140
11:00PM 5502 Ashley Gooch +175 u1½ -180
-------

kinda wanna take a shot at john howard.. those odds, tho...

fuckkkk, nothing jumping off the page at me here...maybe zeferino..??

Branch seems to have some value. Howard shouldn't be that big of an underdog.

I'm on Howard, Foster, and I actually don't think Gaethje's odds are bad there either.

Branch seems to have some value. Howard shouldn't be that big of an underdog.

kiiiinda think i agree, but no bets made yet...

these lines are pretty f'ing well set.. and that juice...

man oh man not one line has moved in like 15+ mins from the openers.. and i can't see any reason to bet any side of the 6 fights or the over/unders yet... this is unusual... kalikas on his game...

you think foster stuffs buscape and styles on him..?

I would take either as a slight dog. Foster really goes after it man. Buscape thrives on going to decision, and Foster is not a guy to get there normally. And that's not because of gassing or anything in his losses. I just think it's dangerous stylistic matchup for a guy like Firmino. With that said, he isn't easy to put away himself and Foster may blow his load. Like I said though, either at + odds would be the play for me.

I would take either as a slight dog. Foster really goes after it man. Buscape thrives on going to decision, and Foster is not a guy to get there normally. And that's not because of gassing or anything in his losses. I just think it's dangerous stylistic matchup for a guy like Firmino. With that said, he isn't easy to put away himself and Foster may blow his load. Like I said though, either at + odds would be the play for me.

foster just 1 decision in 35 fights, hehe

WOW! Some of these lines are not as juiced as expected.

Parlayed Jordan and High
Parlayed Gaethje and Branch
Hit Foster small-ish

Wanted to parlay Abubakar too but hes the only one too juiced for my liking. Ill just play him by decision I guess when we get props

Back