WSOF 33 - Gaethje vs Dugulubgov - Kansas City

Just rewound whole event to rewatch it again.

It was an accident but it happened. Thete was force and momentum behind it.

It's fighting man. He's cutting an angle for a triangle the entire time. The same shit Firmino was bullying out of earlier. It's not a coincidence that they had to rewind (and others on the thread wondering wtf) to see what happened. You can literally attack probably 50% of stoppages in fights if you are going to criticize what happened there. It's like criticizing someone hitting another fighter in the back of the head on a headkick because the losing fighter ducks down.

"somebody make some noizeeee!!!"

OMG so cringe. I except 1 person to go nuts when i hear that.

"Somebody make some nooiiiize!" may be the cringiest of fight announcer catch phrases in an industry rife with them.

Can I imagine you as this from now on at least?

3253.jpg

I already imagine you like this

8a9.jpg

"Somebody make some nooiiiize!" may be the cringiest of fight announcer catch phrases in an industry rife with them.
like why cant you just say "everybody" instead. So obviously less cringy.

Took Vinny +250 for .5u. Fuck it, he can catch a sub at some point maybe.

Round 1: clear for Branch, but you can tell Vinny worked a lot on his striking and was able to stop Branch from getting too comfortable in this round.

Announcers way biased. Super close round. Vinny landed the harder strikes, branch looked sharper and landed more. Close.

Vinny better figure out an answer for that jab or he's gonna end up like Kos after GSP jabbed his eye 300 times.

I'd be absolutely shocked if a judge scored that for Vinny.

"His plan is to parry the jab" gets murdered by lead hooks as he tries to parry the jab

Since when is a ref suppose to instruct a fighter to put their hands up? Lol

Hope Branch is gassed and goes for 3 rounds of jab. Want that greedy decision prop to hit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back