Multiplatform WWE 2K22

Midget Boxer

Thank you Fedor. HW GOAT forever
Banned
Reaction score
So far I've come across
-GM Mode is back. First time since 2008
-my faction is like fifa ultimate team.
-career mode has tons of replay value. Male or female and you can choose to wrestle for three different titles. You can be a face or heel
-they borrowed combinations from fighting games. So you mash 3-4 buttons and your wrestler does 3 strikes and finished by a body slam
-no Stamina metre (wtf?)
-moves look the same as before

And the game has decent scores. IGN gave it a 8 out of ten.

Looks good, but I can't spent full whack on a WWE game. I'll wait for a sale.

Cant bring myself to pay 70 bucks for it when 2K hasnt made a good WWE game in years, maybe ever, depending on who you ask. Ill wait until it goes down to at least 30

Characters still look worse than the 14 year old TNA game.

Characters still look worse than the 14 year old TNA game.

I thought that when i saw some screenshots the other day.

Supposedly WWE have an some preliminary talks with EA about taking over the games in future

I've actually been enjoying it so far, probably more than any other year since 14. The revamped My Rise mode is alot of fun, and thankfully they did away with the ridiculous aspect of having to unlock moves/clothing items that hindered the enjoyment of the mode in previous years.

I've thought about getting this. I'm not into wrestling at all but they were my favorite games back in the PS1 days.

I've thought about getting this. I'm not into wrestling at all but they were my favorite games back in the PS1 days.

I still fire up Smackdown 1 and 2 every couple of years or so. Loved those games so much

Been having a lot of fun matches lately. It's still far from perfect but when everything clicks matches flow nicely. If they improve on this foundation 2k23 could be really good.

Btw there is a glitch in career mode where you're stuck on a loading screen just after selecting your character.

It isn't a freeze. The loading icon just goes round and round, but that screen won't go away.

Back