WWE Elimination Chamber

No, I just have real powers unlike you false prophet!

Da fuck did you call me?

You are a servant of the Infidel Heretic Heathen Vince, the AntiBLEED in human form sent by the Dark Ones to sway the faithful of the PWD away from the rightful path of proper high spots, Crimson Masks and Violent Theater.

Your true colors are noted, and I censure you demon!

I love the MiZ and Morrison gree eat a dog. The

I CAN'T CONTROL MY POWERS FULLY YET, BAT!

It's not my fault, man..

<DCrying><DCrying>
<DCrying><DCrying>
<DCrying><DCrying>
tumblr_oj8jryZNU91u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Hate me now video package.

Bring it back!

Da fuck did you call me?

You are a servant of the Infidel Heretic Heathen Vince, the AntiBLEED in human form sent by the Dark Ones to sway the faithful of the PWD away from the rightful path of proper high spots, Crimson Masks and Violent Theater.

Your true colors are noted, and I censure you demon!

The true pWd know that I have bathed in the blood of many enemies, thrawn. I've tasted it, I've felt it's pleasures and regrets. I've thought to myself in the the dark introspective recesses of my mind - did I do that? Who did I do that for? I traverse among the regular people and they do not know a tiger walks among them. I have always been true to the people here BUT you HEATHEN I have put my eye on.

The true pWd know that I have bathed in the blood of many enemies, thrawn. I've tasted it, I've felt it's pleasures and regrets. I've thought to myself in the the dark introspective recesses of my mind - did I do that? Who did I do that for? I traverse among the regular people and they do not know a tiger walks among them. I have always been true to the people here BUT you HEATHEN I have put my eye on.

You are on trial in the official PWD thread...defend yourself there.

You are on trial in the official PWD thread...defend yourself there.

You don't possess that power, thrawn. You have bitten off more than you can chew here. I'll be watching...

You don't possess that power, thrawn. You have bitten off more than you can chew here. I'll be watching...

For your crimes I hope they burn you at the stake, for being the bitch....err witch that you are.

At one hand, I'm happy the Miz is champion again as I felt the belt should have been put on him after his Smackdown Live rant, on the other he was involved in some duds as of left that hurt his momentum and I feel bad for for Drew, I liked him as champion but the booking of his reign wasn't great.

Just finished the show. Whole lot of shiz no one cares about.

The Smackdown chamber was decent...but the stipulation was retarded. I'm sure they thought having the winner fight Roman would make it seem important...nope. It just guaranteed that the match didn't matter and was a big waste of time. Nat even it's still real to me guy can suspend disbelief enough to think anyone could finish this match and then beat Roman. They did an obvious bowling pin spot. I hate those, and they feel the need to always put them in these multi-person matches.

Roman beating DB like Gutter Chris on fat woman was fine for what it was...but you didn't miss anything important. Edge vs Roman at Mania will be a good match that no one is invested in.

The triple threat match was interesting when it was Lashley, Riddle, and Lee. Then they announced Lee is out and Morrison is in...and the match is no longer interesting. We all knew Riddle would pin Morrison...and that's exactly what happened. Wonder if Lashley will bother trying to get it back or whether he'll go after the world title full time.

The chick tag match was terrible. Forget what I said about how you might be able to get something decent out of Bianca. She sucks. Banks is God awful and Jax is even worse. Any semblance of value Shayna had is long gone. And to make this beyond worthless we got that douche bag guy with the wine bottles. Utter crap and that's probably being too generous.

The Raw chamber was like watching the Smackdown one in slow motion. Kofi did two bullshit bowling pin spots. He's not even fun to watch wrestle anymore...he's gotten so much slower but still tries to do all the classic stuff. It ain't working. Same with Jeff Hardy...he looks like ass out there. They did a tower of doom spot. Those are even dumber than the bowling pin spots. Whomever the WWE mole is, tell them that is not good shit pal.

Lashley is the best booked guy on Raw. Miz cashing in made sense and I hope Lashley scares him into a title match on Raw and kills him in 30 seconds.

Just finished the show. Whole lot of shiz no one cares about.

The Smackdown chamber was decent...but the stipulation was retarded. I'm sure they thought having the winner fight Roman would make it seem important...nope. It just guaranteed that the match didn't matter and was a big waste of time. Nat even it's still real to me guy can suspend disbelief enough to think anyone could finish this match and then beat Roman. They did an obvious bowling pin spot. I hate those, and they feel the need to always put them in these multi-person matches.

Roman beating DB like Gutter Chris on fat woman was fine for what it was...but you didn't miss anything important. Edge vs Roman at Mania will be a good match that no one is invested in.

The triple threat match was interesting when it was Lashley, Riddle, and Lee. Then they announced Lee is out and Morrison is in...and the match is no longer interesting. We all knew Riddle would pin Morrison...and that's exactly what happened. Wonder if Lashley will bother trying to get it back or whether he'll go after the world title full time.

The chick tag match was terrible. Forget what I said about how you might be able to get something decent out of Bianca. She sucks. Banks is God awful and Jax is even worse. Any semblance of value Shayna had is long gone. And to make this beyond worthless we got that douche bag guy with the wine bottles. Utter crap and that's probably being too generous.

The Raw chamber was like watching the Smackdown one in slow motion. Kofi did two bullshit bowling pin spots. He's not even fun to watch wrestle anymore...he's gotten so much slower but still tries to do all the classic stuff. It ain't working. Same with Jeff Hardy...he looks like ass out there. They did a tower of doom spot. Those are even dumber than the bowling pin spots. Whomever the WWE mole is, tell them that is not good shit pal.

Lashley is the best booked guy on Raw. Miz cashing in made sense and I hope Lashley scares him into a title match on Raw and kills him in 30 seconds.
I liked show. But, I'm a mark as of late, just can't help it. But, that being said, Lashley booked proper for once, jesus how long has it been? They finally erased the taste of him being this midcarder out of our mouths and make him do in the ring what his body and look tells us hes gonna do. Hurt Business is awesome and I finally was interested in Lashley because they arent doing lame stories like oh look at this 140lbs guy be competitive with this guy who looks scarier than Brock. I loved the end of this PPV, but Raws ending was even better. Now bring brock back and give us the program we always wanted

Back