WWE TNA keeping it classy

Good to see Christy Mack living her best life now.

What is the problem?
Yeah. I’m not seeing it either, unless it’s the (not really) nudity.

It’s crazy how puritanical wokesters have become. Women can’t even have breasts in entertainment now, let alone accentuate them.

Lara Croft went from J-cup sex bomb to a flat chested tomboy.

Sad.

It’s crazy how puritanical wokesters have become. Women can’t even have breasts in entertainment now, let alone accentuate them.

Sad.

100% I often feel like I am on an island by myself that finds this modern womens wrestling absolutely dreadful. Its lower quality wrestling than the WNBA is basketball. These girls suck.

I have no problems with valets that have a huge rack coming out and standing by their man however. I just have less than 0 interest of watching women wrestle. It's the shits, it doesnt draw and never has.

What drew was Trish, sable, or Sunnys tits hanging out. Not what they do in the ring.

Sad.

Youre finding wokesterism everywhere brah. Did I comment?

100% I often feel like I am on an island by myself that finds this modern womens wrestling absolutely dreadful. Its lower quality wrestling than the WNBA is basketball. These girls suck.

I have no problems with valets that have a huge rack coming out and standing by their man however. I just have less than 0 interest of watching women wrestle. It's the shits, it doesnt draw and never has.

What drew was Trish, sable, or Sunnys tits hanging out. Not what they do in the ring.

And that was always the way. From Missy Hyatt to Madusa, on down to Woman, Deborah, Stacie Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Kimberly Page, and the Nitro Girls. No one wanted to see the girls wrestle unless it was a bra and panties match or some shit like that.

Women's wrestling is almost as bad as WMMA, and almost every match is the drizzling shits. Charlotte Flair and her retarded finishing move are everything wrong with the product.

None of these "wrestlers" will ever stack up to Missy fucking Hyatt or those old school valets. They could bring the boys in just by standing next to the fucking ring.

Missy%20Hyatt1.jpg

qea1gfl3p2561.jpg

latest

And that was always the way. From Missy Hyatt to Madusa, on down to Woman, Deborah, Stacie Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Kimberly Page, and the Nitro Girls. No one wanted to see the girls wrestle unless it was a bra and panties match or some shit like that.

Women's wrestling is almost as bad as WMMA, and almost every match is the drizzling shits. Charlotte Flair and her retarded finishing move are everything wrong with the product.

None of these "wrestlers" will ever stack up to Missy fucking Hyatt or those old school valets. They could bring the boys in just by standing next to the fucking ring.

Missy%20Hyatt1.jpg

qea1gfl3p2561.jpg

latest

Who is the first pic?

I need to know.

Who is the first pic?

I need to know.
Missy Hyatt. The prettiest girl in all of wrestling. That was a picture taken (but not used) for her WCW calendar, which is rare and hard to find nowadays.

While you poor fans up north were getting Mae Young and the Fabulous Moolah, this is what we had going on down south.

I'm telling you guys, southern wrestling was light years beyond what was happening up north.

118858186_2666656430217493_4405833691970730534_n.jpg

hyatt.jpg

s-l500.jpg

EjpjmzSXcAA8Nd5.jpg

Missy's feud with Dark Journey is how a perfect example of how women ought to be used in wrestling. They weren't wrestlers. Just two valets getting into a catfight slapping and pulling hair. Missy used to hit her with a loaded Gucci bag, lol.

tumblr_p46jmgACGh1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

In that second clip you can even catch a young Sting outside the ring.

Back