WWEs Wrestle mania SHOW WILL GO ON APRIL 5th

Not that I give a damn about the WWE. But, it is encouraging.

Most WWE stars are already in the USA though, probably.

There's still plenty of time for it to be cancelled. Just two days ago UFC London was still supposedly going to happen.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

48hrs ago the UFC were gonna go ahead with a show this weekend
We'll see if rasslemania is still a thing in a few weeks

They and the UFC are just hoping for a miracle and not cancelling their big show until they absolutely have to

So are Khabib, and Tony. As far as I know Jessica, and Rose are as well.

everyoneo on the main card is here

worst case scenario scrap and replace some of the undercard fights with ones from the postponed events

not really a game changer in any form

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

48hrs ago the UFC were gonna go ahead with a show this weekend
We'll see if rasslemania is still a thing in a few weeks

They and the UFC are just hoping for a miracle and not cancelling their big show until they absolutely have to

+250 odds on betting sites of the it getting canceled - if you really think they're hoping for a miracle theres a huge money making opportunity for you

I think the real question is: Will the WWE Title be determined in a testing kit on a pole match?

If they still have the Hardcore belt like they did in 2000, have someone defend it in a quarantine match.

Find a way to get Tony and Khabib on this card Dana!

no71hupp6dt31.gif

Look at the posters in this thread trying to act like they’re too cool for pro-wrestling. A lot of overcompensating going on.

Last edited:
Look at the posters in this thread trying to act like their to cool for pro-wrestling. A lot of overcompensating going on.

I love when people call if WWF. As if they haven't heard of it for 20 years.

I mean, wrestlemania costs so much money to put on

I wonder what kind of hit WWE is taking because of it

zero doubt in my mind the fight isn't happening but I commend Dana's non stop efforts

I mean, wrestlemania costs so much money to put on

I wonder what kind of hit WWE is taking because of it

This is why Vince isn't voluntarily cancelling it. If the venue/state pulls the plug on him, then WWE will get the insurance payout and be able to recoup some of the money put into it so far. If Vince calls it off, they lose it all -- though there might be special provisions made during this time that have not been developed or offered yet. WWE knows that WrestleMania isn't happening at Raymond James Stadium, they just are waiting for Florida to shut it down involuntarily.

Back