WWEs Wrestle mania SHOW WILL GO ON APRIL 5th

Whyyyyyy the fuck are u stealing my thread I already made a thread on this. @D.R.H.

I tried searching unfortunately “cancelmania” isn’t one of the words I searched

furthermore your thread is in the pro wrestling section - this isn’t a pro wrestling discussion , this is about how it effects the probability of khabib/ tony

MMA without a crowd can work, wrestling without a crowd appears to make no sense at all.
It's really weird when they cut promos. The silence makes it all so much worse.

Wrestlemania without a crowd is going to be soooooo weird.

I tried searching unfortunately “cancelmania” isn’t one of the words I searched

furthermore your thread is in the pro wrestling section - this isn’t a pro wrestling discussion , this is about how it effects the probability of khabib/ tony
No reason to get analyrical and use slurs. I ley this one eskimme

It's really weird when they cut promos. The silence makes it all so much worse.

Wrestlemania without a crowd is going to be soooooo weird.
The promos would work, IF they quit acting like there was a crowd. Some of the best promos came in the days when they would cut them behind the scenes and not in the ring.

documentary for Wrestlemania 36 is going to be crazy good

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/28913361/wrestlemania-moved-air-live-no-fans

closed audience in wwe training arena - im sure dana can make a deal to use the venue worst case scenario

for all the nay says claiming khabib/tony is dead/impossible

Show will be held on April 5th - 2 weeks PRIOR to khabib/tony
Isn't the general recommendation to NOT hold events with crowds of more than 10-50? Including production, wrestlers, etc., that training arena will be crowded!

In fairness to everyone Lake, your thread sucked. Nobody can tell what it's about because of the title.
Bat, most peorple in the owd understand lakesprac

Ur one of us moom u knot a staibrtb
anigif_original-20770-1447715366-20.gif

I don't think this will end up happening because things are moving really quick, everything is getting cancelled and they don't like groups of even 50 gathering and this production would need more than that I would think. But it would be terrible if it actually happened. Mma can work in the empty gym environment, but pro wrestling without a crowd to pop sounds awkward at best, lame as fuck at worst. Maybe would work as a novelty for a match but a whole Wrestlemania, how many hours? Vince must be drawing it out for publicity.

Obviously wrestling with no crowd worked more than MMA without a crowd since both empty arena shows on Friday and this past Monday did far bigger numbers than Fight Night Brasilia did.

I still think if they continue to go forward with no crowds, the wrestlers REALLY need to stop acting like there is one.

It could actually help in the long run with them stopping the leg slap, calling spots, etc with no crowd noise to cover them.

Loosen up the restrictions on language and other things. Can you imagine KO calling Seth a motherfucker while kicking his ass? Would be great.

word on the street is June @ Madison Square Garden

They should have all the performance center trainees and people not in the card sitting around the ring like Bloodsport or go full Beyond Thunderdome

Back