Xbox Official Xbox Series X thread

I've pretty much given up on looking for a series x for now. MS saying June before supply will demand. Fucking hell.

First games up
  • Far Cry 4
  • New Super Lucky's Tale (120 fps)
  • Sniper Elite 4
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • UFC 4 (60fps on Xbox Series S)

I've pretty much given up on looking for a series x for now. MS saying June before supply will demand. Fucking hell.

I got 2 series x consoles in November. Gave one to my niece and kept one for myself. I haven't tried getting any more since but I'm sure I can get another.

I'll try to get you one. I won't charge you a penny more than msrp.

Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 709 Gen 2’s and cannot get the bastards to pair with my Series X even once. Feel totally ripped off in these.

Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 709 Gen 2’s and cannot get the bastards to pair with my Series X even once. Feel totally ripped off in these.
You sure you got the Xbox version and not the PS version?

I had the stealth 600 and pairing was instant and worked very well .....sound wasn't that great though.

Shoulda joined the Sennheiser master race, brother.

Star Wars Squadrons incoming shortly. They haven't specified the exact date, but sometime in March. Unfortunately, The Witcher 3 is on its way out. IMO, that seems like the type of game that should be permanently available on the service (another would be Skyrim).
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/03/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-march-wave-1-2021/
TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_3.3.2021_6_JPG.jpg

@Madmick

whats the availability for the series x compared to the ps5?

i want to get the master chief collection and start playing halo, and id love to just wait it out and get that $300 digital series x. but if its gonna be fighting tooth and nail to get one for the next 6 months or longer, i kinda just wanna get an xbox one then. would hate to pay 150-200 for an xbox one and then series x's are out there available soon after. that would be stupid.

what do you think the timeframe is when the console will be available casually in stores?

@Madmick

whats the availability for the series x compared to the ps5?

i want to get the master chief collection and start playing halo, and id love to just wait it out and get that $300 digital series x. but if its gonna be fighting tooth and nail to get one for the next 6 months or longer, i kinda just wanna get an xbox one then. would hate to pay 150-200 for an xbox one and then series x's are out there available soon after. that would be stupid.

what do you think the timeframe is when the console will be available casually in stores?
I don't live in Cleveland. I think you'd know better than me what its availability is near to you.

Online, they're both sold out, and there's countless articles about how quickly stock evaporates as soon as it arrives. We know the PS5 has sold more units, but so far, it seems this is because there are simply fewer Xboxes to buy. So Microsoft wasn't bluffing when they said they expected to sell fewer units. They must be ordering fewer.

So I held off upgrading Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but thought about doing so now with Bethesda games being added, but I can’t seem to find anyway to get any credit for the 9 months I have left on my current Gold subscription. Currently the only promotion I can find is get the first month for $1 Canadian, after that it’s $17 Canadian a month. A year of Gold was $70 in December so what, I just don’t get credit for the 8 months left in that subscription if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after the first month?

I’m inclined to maybe just wait till Gold is up in December and then wait to get Game Pass at that time.

So I held off upgrading Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but thought about doing so now with Bethesda games being added, but I can’t seem to find anyway to get any credit for the 9 months I have left on my current Gold subscription. Currently the only promotion I can find is get the first month for $1 Canadian, after that it’s $17 Canadian a month. A year of Gold was $70 in December so what, I just don’t get credit for the 8 months left in that subscription if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after the first month?

I’m inclined to maybe just wait till Gold is up in December and then wait to get Game Pass at that time.
It will convert your current Gold months:
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade

1 month of Gold
20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold
50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold
79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold
4 months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold
8 months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)
20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)
2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)
4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)
5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)
10 months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games
20 days of Ultimate

Fucking nice Octopath traveler. Been wanting to play that for along time but the price is always so damn high. Yakuza 6 is awesome also but I still need to play 4+5 and I just beat 3 recently so it's going to take some time.

Fucking nice Octopath traveler. Been wanting to play that for along time but the price is always so damn high. Yakuza 6 is awesome also but I still need to play 4+5 and I just beat 3 recently so it's going to take some time.
Very unusual for a Square port to be announced for Xbox before playstation..

Very unusual for a Square port to be announced for Xbox before playstation..

I actually forgot this wasn't on Xbox or PS4. I was always just looking at the PC version. Xbox seems to be making another push at Japan so I don't find it that strange. During their 360 days they had some nice JRPGs. Tales of Vesperia being my favorite that gen.

Back