Yakuza and Judgment series thread

Best Yakuza game

• Total voters
Good one
Have you played Yakuza 2 or Kiwami 2?
Ryuji Goda also has a great tat

Of course I’ve played them :) I created this thread. I’ve even got the shittiest yakuza game with the zombies.

Also I need to jack up for the full Kiryu back. Motivating.

Of course I’ve played them :) I created this thread. I’ve even got the shittiest yakuza game with the zombies.
The best part about Dead Souls is Majima's Get To The Top karaoke
The only good part, tbh
I hope they release 3,4 and 5 on PS4 in the West soon

Me getting my Kaz on. This will take about 3 months.

That’s 6 hours in. We got about another 3 months to everything. Pain don’t hurt.

Beat Kiwami. Nishiki was a POS and Kaz took care of all the kids whose parents he killed fucking crazy. Can't wait for part 2 but I'm going to put it on the back burner and make myself wait for a bit. Might head back to trails of cold steel or AC odyssey not sure yet.

How is Judgement? I've only played Yakuza 0, so I guess you can compare it to that.

It’s good but Yakuza 6 and 0 are much better but that’s like saying a Lambo is better than a Ferrari.

Worth it but get Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 on sale before.

Kiryu is a lot more charismatic as a hero.

Do not play 6 (the best) before playing 0, 1, 2 and 4/5 if you have network access because you are missing out so much.

Judgment is pretty stand alone.

The best part about Dead Souls is Majima's Get To The Top karaoke
The only good part, tbh
I hope they release 3,4 and 5 on PS4 in the West soon

It was pretty horrible because the gun mechanism was completely fucked plus you were running through corridors and sewers and shit all the time while Yakuza should be beating up fuckers on the street and dealing with corrupt gangsters/cops and doing dating games.

You can play 4 and 5 on the PS4 but not Kiwami versions.

Edit: they took down the PS Now versions but you could play for a while.

Last edited:
It was pretty horrible because the gun mechanism was completely fucked plus you were running through corridors and sewers and shit all the time while Yakuza should be beating up fuckers on the street and dealing with corrupt gangsters/cops and doing dating games.

You can play 4 and 5 on the PS4 but not Kiwami versions.

Edit: they took down the PS Now versions but you could play for a while.

They should be releasing everything for PS4. Apparently #3 already is but only in Japan right now. Speculation that they want to keep the Kiwami thing going in the US.

Why did you get these tattoos? Do you live in Japan?

They should be releasing everything for PS4. Apparently #3 already is but only in Japan right now. Speculation that they want to keep the Kiwami thing going in the US.

4 and 5 were available on PSNow but got taken down. I bought a PS3 to play them. So I’m lacking 3.

Why did you get these tattoos? Do you live in Japan?

If I went to Japan:

1) the yakuza would beat the shit out of me if they saw them;

2) no hotel or spa would serve me if they saw them, maybe the same in the some other parts of Asia.

Two reasons:

1) I think it centers me and gives me a reason to take care of myself to be a Kiryu - I’m not a tough guy, a fighter, a MMA dude, a gangster but I can handle myself - but I want to be a Kaz as in uncle Kaz;

2) my gf is a fucking awesome tat artist.

In my job (where I am a SOB without hitting anybody) nobody is going to see these tats, just on the beach and there I walk around in UV clothes and a t-shirt anyway because I don’t like being tanned. I don’t have any tribal, sleeve or other bullshit tats. It’s not for anybody really to see except my kid and girl. And all you dudes.

I just need to change one tat to read my son’s name. The one on the left on a red background.

Last edited:
Last stage before a long rest

Let’s see if my gf is that hardcore after root canal treatment tomorrow.

Polack hardcore:

Last edited:
If I went to Japan:

2) no hotel or spa would serve me if they saw them, maybe the same in the some other parts of Asia.

Two reasons:

1) I think it centers me and gives me a reason to take care of myself to be a Kiryu - I’m not a tough guy, a fighter, a MMA dude, a gangster but I can handle myself - but I want to be a Kaz as in uncle Kaz;

In my job (where I am a SOB without hitting anybody) nobody is going to see these tats, just on the beach and there I walk around in UV clothes and a t-shirt anyway because I don’t like being tanned. I don’t have any tribal, sleeve or other bullshit tats. It’s not for anybody really to see except my kid and girl. And all you dudes.

I just need to change one tat to read my son’s name. The one on the left on a red background.

Not going to lie that's pretty awesome.

It made me laugh when I saw Nishi and Kaz's tat's side by side. I understood the meaning behind why Nishi had the fish on his back but it still made me laugh. A grown man getting a fish on his back just because it becomes a dragon if it swims up river. Just get the dragon and have a small fish at the bottom symbolizing where the dragon came from.

If I went to Japan:

Two reasons:

It made me laugh when I saw Nishi and Kaz's tat's side by side. I understood the meaning behind why Nishi had the fish on his back but it still made me laugh. A grown man getting a fish on his back just because it becomes a dragon if it swims up river. Just get the dragon and have a small fish at the bottom symbolizing where the dragon came from.

But I am going to do a Kiryu shirt off at the beach or pool a couple of times, I have to admit. Maybe at my mma club (usually gi or a t-shirt). Need to jack myself up as well.

i played in order: 4,5 (did not finish this but i will) zero, kiwami 1

yakuza 0 was so much fucking fun, i will eventually get 6 to see kyriu's farewell to the series and kiwami 2 when they are on sale

judgement seems cool but im gonna wait for a sale too

Back