Yaroslav Amosov vs Neiman Gracie

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
With Lima moving up to face mousasi and more than likely lose. Bellator needs to match their top guys.

I say:

MVP vs Larkin

Amosov vs Neiman

I was thinking that Neiman might need an easier bounce back match before meeting Amosov, something like Enkamp or Jason Jackson. Amosov vs Koreshkov would be good too.

Amosov is beast, I think he would smash Neiman

Maybe I don't get something but why do you want guy on a 23 win streak to fight guys on a losing streak (Neiman, Koreshkov)? I would prefer to see Amosov facing someone who didn't lost his last fight.

Maybe I don't get something but why do you want guy on a 23 win streak to fight guys on a losing streak (Neiman, Koreshkov)? I would prefer to see Amosov facing someone who didn't lost his last fight.

That would only leave Larkin and MVP really of the top guys. I doubt MVP goes near him. Koreshkov is a good test for anyone and a step up from Ruth, Gracie is also a step up from Ruth

I like everything I've seen from Yaroslav, but the one thing I'm not too sure about is if he's got enough pop in his punches to ward some guys off.

I'd like to see Neiman Gracie fight someone else to be honest. But I'm all for MVP vs Armosov or Larkin.
I'm sure Coker will give him a 50 year old truck driver instead.

I like MVP vs Amosov and Larkin vs Neiman a bit better.

I don't think he should have to fight a guy coming off of a loss. 4-0 in Bellator (probably top contender at the moment) and 23-0 overall. I wouldn't mind seeing him go to the UK to beat up MVP. But I don't think he should have to fight Koreshkov or Gracie to get a title shot, unless he wants to because he wants to stay busy and get paid.

I agree, IMO his options would be to sit around to wait for his title shot (which he deserves) or stay active and take a fight.
But this is the problem with Lima moving up to MW, he is holding up the division and there are a lot of potential good match ups for him at WW. Now Amosov, MVP, and Larkin have to wait around to see whats gonna happen.

Back