Yaw-Yan is superior to Muay Thai

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yaw-Yan is Philippines' dangerous martial art, more lethal and brutal than Muay Thai.

The dynamic striking of this art resembles the striking of Arnis and kicking game of Karate and Taekwondo, and has better knee strike than Muay Thai.

And the conditioning is a lot better than Muay Thai.

A lot of Lumpinee Muay Thai Champions get knockout against top Yaw-Yan fighters.

Even in the mma world, Yaw-Yan dominated the Philippine mma scene.

Normally I will call out trolls like this, but hey the pandemic is spreading, so anything that gets your through this tough time buddy.

Sounds like some sort of food?

So hybrid martial art invented in the 70s where you have to dance and are not allowed to block? Kinda cool but these guys would get crushed in MT.

@strebitel86 if you want to create these trash threads in the technique forum have at it that section is already a lost cause. Do not put troll threads on this subforum.

@strebitel86 if you want to create these trash threads in the technique forum have at it that section is already a lost cause. Do not put troll threads on this subforum.
Sad but true. I tried very hard to get any sort of decent moderation and policing of that thread, but the mods don't give a fuck. Looks like this forum might be going that way based on recent posters mind you.

Sad but true. I tried very hard to get any sort of decent moderation and policing of that thread, but the mods don't give a fuck. Looks like this forum might be going that way based on recent posters mind you.
This threat is trash .
I just joined this forum this months and yet as of now I am not impressed at all .

It wont, I'll make sure to stamp it out if it gets out of control. There will always be lame threads here and there but when the culture of the forum is trolling that's when its a full blown problem. That had been this forum years in the past but we resolved it.

Snubnoze707
BTW Samransak VS Coban subtitles are done .
I for once made them on the heavy hitters Chanel in Philadelphia , He is a nice guy . Please check his channel .
The commentator is the legendary promoter Songchai Rattanasuban .
Here it is

Everybody knows that Muay Thai and Muay Boran are just copies of Kyuk Too Ki

Everybody knows that Muay Thai and Muay Boran are just copies of Kyuk Too Ki
Nobody here cares about that argument so you're wasting your time trying to troll it.

Got to a YouTube comment section ------->

Am I the only one who thought the old man screamed cult leader?

Yaw-Yan is Philippines' dangerous martial art, more lethal and brutal than Muay Thai.

The dynamic striking of this art resembles the striking of Arnis and kicking game of Karate and Taekwondo, and has better knee strike than Muay Thai.

And the conditioning is a lot better than Muay Thai.

A lot of Lumpinee Muay Thai Champions get knockout against top Yaw-Yan fighters.

Even in the mma world, Yaw-Yan dominated the Philippine mma scene.

mma is strongest fuck ur shitty metal vid

Back