Yo Wlad could make a comeback

He really shouldn’t have lost that fight to Fury. It was the worst I’ve ever seen him look including KO losses! He was having problems in his personal life around them and his head clearly want in the fight.

He gave the best version of Joshua a 50/50 fight and honestly I don’t know if Joshua is as good now as he was for that fight. Wlad always lacked the killer instinct of his brother. I think a little more aggression from him and he would have got the job done.

The only thing now is Father Time. Joshua fight was 3 years ago. Fury was 5 years ago. That’s a long time in sporting terms. Honestly I do think if he feels up to it that it wouldn’t hurt to try. Just like Alis losses past his prime it isn’t going to shatter his legacy.

If he comes back at 45 (and a bit!) and beats Foreman’s record as oldest champ it’s worth the risk. Shrunken Joshua who tries to box and hadn’t the confidence in his chin might be a totally different fight.

Wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to break Foreman's record.

He's not going to come back for a nothing fight though.

There's not a lot you can really say about Wlad that is that bad. Seems like a class act.
I feel bad for him getting tangled up with that "actress" chick and having a kid and then she takes off a couple years later and leaves the kid. What a piece of work she must be. Good for the child to be with him, though. Versus her.

He has always seemed a class act, in and out of the ring.

He'd get fucked up inside the ring at this point. Enjoy retirement, legacy secured.

I've boxing enough and know that there is a huge difference between being in shape and being in fighting shape.

Wlad could be top 5 still, but why? He ran that division for nearly a decade. What does he need to come back to when he is a millionaire at 44?

He could but he doesn't need to.

Do you guys still think he should of fought Vitali back in 2010?

Who Wlad? They are brothers which is why they never discussed fighting each other. I'd have liked to have seen it but I think Vitali would have won since he had an iron chin and Wlad did not.

Way too smart to make a comeback at this point. At least I hope so. And looks are overrated.

No one "should of" anything. FFS.

I'd rather see Vitali come back and try to beat Foreman's record

Back