You want to dig yourself out of a hole?

Kyle Stephens

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For all you guys that are losing and losing... Maybe 2000$, maybe 5000$... I don't know. But clearly this betting shit ain't working for ya. Let me offer you this: You grab your last cash and choose between dumping it on that dos Santos chick who fights Megan Anderson, or on Rostem Akman who fights Jake Matthews. Or maybe both, why not!
Listen, Megan Anderson is very very bad. She is the epitome of the 145lbs female MMA. Pure garbage. And let me be real here - I've seen how her opponent fights, she is very bad also. But you gotta be kidding me if you think she has zero chances, as her odds are implying. She is +300 to +400 on different sites. Bullshit, she can for sure win this. This is close to a 50/50 fight.
What about that Akman dude? He is solid. Not flashy or anything, but he is a dog, will be there until the last second and will try to win. Plus he is skilled and not overly vulnerable in one area. He just doesn't have the big UFC experience of Jake. But what he has over Matthews is heart! Jake is always mentally checking out if you put some resistense. I don't buy even for a second that he have this fight in the bag, as his odds shows. Fuck that.

Guys, I got that there are real reasons Jake and Megan are the favourites. But I don't think they have to be as big of a favourites their crazy odds are. This is the nature of the gambling. It's a blind fate game sometimes. You lost a lot already. Make this last ditch effort. If it doesn't pan out, fine. But if it does, you are back in the game.

Been thinking about fading Megan.Iam not really impressed with the opponents the french girl fought.And her striking and striking defence makes me hesitant.She does seem to have power in her hands.Akman is live dog I think.I think it’s going to be a tough fight for Matthews.Akman I think won his last fight.

Oh well... I completey missed that Tai fight. Guy has zero wrestling and gasses in every fight. And Spivak was a good sized underdog.

Last edited:
Back