Your 225 reps?

UdeGarami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
An test of endurance and strength for many sports, Reps at 225.

I can barely just hit 16, and it wiped me out. Maxing 320
Last year it was 13 maxing 300.

5'9 190

What are your stats? I'm sure some of the bigger boys can toss throw down 4 Cadillacs with ease.

We're talking flat barbell bench press, right?

I 've done 4, count 'em 4, reps at 225. My bench max is 275.

Also, "4 Cadillacs?"

over 9000
9000.jpg

We're talking flat barbell bench press, right?

I 've done 4, count 'em 4, reps at 225. My bench max is 275.
bench.jpg

the pictures just keep coming

Hahaha

I have GOT to bench 280 one of these days!

It isn't possible to bench more then 275 unless you do steroids or use a shirt. Ask Guy Marcello

After I warm up with 135, I go straight to 315. I don't bother with 225, it isn't really a functional weight for me.

I don't bench, it's bad for your shoulders. Just like deadlifting is bad for your back and squatting will ruin your knees. You shouldn't do any of them

Benching 225lbs as many times as you can is measure for strength and endurance use by the N.F.L professional football.

They do this $hit in the N.F.L combine that is when top college football players go through different test to measure there strength speed and jumping abilities.

Beching 225lbs is the one use for strength.

When I was playing football at a J.C. in California I use to practice hitting 225lbs all the time. At my prime I weighed 254lbs and my max was 385lbs. And I was able to hit 225lbs anywhere from 16 to 22 times depending. 225lbs gets heavy fast.

I'd be embarrassed to put less than 3 plates on the bar.

Benching 225lbs as many times as you can is measure for strength and endurance use by the N.F.L professional football.

They do this $hit in the N.F.L combine that is when top college football players go through different test to measure there strength speed and jumping abilities.

Beching 225lbs is the one use for strength.

When I was playing football at a J.C. in California I use to practice hitting 225lbs all the time. At my prime I weighed 254lbs and my max was 385lbs. And I was able to hit 225lbs anywhere from 16 to 22 times depending. 225lbs gets heavy fast.

What's this "N.F.L" you speak of? I'm not sure what farm machinery has to do with speed and jumping.

I don't know, last time I fell asleep about 15 minutes into the set.

My best ever was 225 for 18 full range reps and then I think I got one more ugly rep. That was at around 235 pounds bodyweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back