Your 225 reps?

I claim 500 lb bench press. But then i'd be full of shit just like 1/2 the people on that list.

Andrew Bynum - 305 lbs

Bob Sapp: 600+ lbs

Brady Quinn: 350 lbs. and 28 reps of 225 lbs.

Brett "Hitman" Hart: 405 lbs

DT Derek Landri: 425 lbs

Dwight Howard:345 lbs

Earl Boykins: 315 lbs

Goon Tony Twist: 405 lbs

JaMarcus Russell: 335 lbs.

Kurt Angle: 420 lbs

LaDainian Tomlinson: 430 lbs

Larry Allen -700 lbs

LenDale White- 15 x 225 lbs

Lex Luger: 5 reps of 405 lbs

Mario Williams: 35 x 225 lbs

Michael Vick: 335 lbs

OL Jonas Jennings: 31x 225lbs

OL Justin Geisinger: 600 lbs. and 43 reps of 225 lbs

OL Leonard Davis: 33 x 225 lbs

OL Winston Justice- 305 lbs

Refrigerator Perry: 465 lbs

Shaq: Claimed Max - 455 lbs

SuperFly Jimmy Snuka: 525 lbs

TE Vernon Davis: 465 lbs

Tedd Ginn Jr.: Max - 250 lbs

Tiger Woods: Max - 300 lbs. Reportedly does reps at 190 lbs

Yao Ming: Max - 300 lbs.

Do you seriously keep a list of a bunch of random dudes' bench maxes?

I love how Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle and Snuka are randomly inserted onto that list. What's Samoa Joe's max? I HAVE TO KNOW!

HaHa fedorable is a chick! To thread starter who cares?!

The third page was full of lulz. I can't wait for Fedorables reaction. *grabs popcorn

Larry Allen -700 lbs

Justin Geisinger: 600 lbs.

Tiger Woods: Max - 300 lbs.

Larry Allen is full of shit. He got called out by Kieran Kidder who invited him to be a guest bencher at the Arnold Classic. Right after Larry's strength coach claimed that Larry benched 700 in training, the coach rushed to his defense saying that they'd never let him bench that much without active "spotters" because he's worth too much $$$ to the franchise and they couldn't risk him hurting himself. So, Larry's been a part of a 3 man 700 pound bench team.

I don't know who Justin Geisinger is but I do know that the only NFL player I've ever heard of who could do a legit 600 raw bench was Garry Frank.

I'm having strong doubts about Tiger Woods raw benching 300 too. Unless he's talking about a Smith Machine or a Bench Leverage type machine or he's guessing his max bench based on his 190 for reps set?

i benched 240 no problem, my sheiko training max is 274. Who doubts me? I will destroy you.

i benched 240 no problem, my sheiko training max is 274. Who doubts me? I will destroy you.

soooooo you ARE a guy? I think the de la puenta av is what threw me off.

2nd half of Larry Allen's supposed 700 bench. The dude that dives over Allen is almost as hilarious as the 3 guys grabbing the bar.

If I didn't have a YouTube account, I would have made one just so I could give that video a 1 star rating.

Conveniently, however, I already have a YouTube account.

*Throws down the solo star*

It's my opinion that Garry "The Louisiana Leviathan" Frank is the strongest man to ever play in the NFL.

Garry's a legit 900+ pound raw deadlifter and 600 pound raw bencher.

Obviously, strength isn't everything in the sport of football.

But guys like Larry Allen suck cock because they're liars about what they can do in the weight room.

It's my opinion that Garry "The Louisiana Leviathan" Frank is the strongest man to ever play in the NFL.

Garry's a legit 900+ pound raw deadlifter and 600 pound raw bencher.

Obviously, strength isn't everything in the sport of football.

But guys like Larry Allen suck cock because they're liars about what they can do in the weight room.

Garry is 2nd.

elimanning.jpg

Lol, I'm pretty sure you get a pass for ridiculous strength and modesty. How are the squats coming? You have a log yet?

No log yet, but the squats are coming along......slowly. The bench has fallen off a little too, probably due to the fact that my shoulder is giving me some problems. But as far as 225 reps, I still do them, but I won't make a thread about it again LOL. Lately I don't go over 365, hurts too bad. I should probably get it checked out, but I hate doctors.

Even cops hate doctors...

And that's saying a lot LOL......They're always telling you something you don't wanna hear like, "You'll require surgery for that", or, "You're gonna have to stop doing that", or "You should start wearing condoms, I'm tired of giving you these shots", or, well, you get the picture.

And that's saying a lot LOL......They're always telling you something you don't wanna hear like, "You'll require surgery for that", or, "You're gonna have to stop doing that", or "You should start wearing condoms, I'm tired of giving you these shots", or, well, you get the picture.

I hate it when they check me for prostate cancer and they use both hands to hold me down.

Back