Your 225 reps?

2nd half of Larry Allen's supposed 700 bench. The dude that dives over Allen is almost as hilarious as the 3 guys grabbing the bar.

Oh God...that was back when we had Quincy Carter.

*vomit*

I went in for a check-up the other day. Doctor stuck his finger up my hind end. Didn't even tell me, nothing, just does it. I'm sittin' there, like, "You wanna turn on the ball game? What in the world?!?"
Then he said he found something. I'm like, "Found somethin'? I didn't even know you were lookin' for nothin' up there!" I'm all bent outa shape. What in the world's in my hind end? I hope it's the remote control. I ain't seen it in 3 weeks. No wonder every time I fart the volume on that TV goes up over there.
I'll tell ya, that's the worst dentist I been to in about 3 years.

Haha about 6 months ago I got my appendix removed in emergency surgery. After sitting in the emergency ward with tons of pain and terrible tests I was told I had to go into surgery all the sudden. I thought that was the worst of it until the PA returned stating "you are going to hate me for this". Bad shit.

I've done 242 (110 kg) for 7 reps, each paused. I stopped training flat bench some time ago, though - nowadays it's all about incline bench, DB shoulder press and weighted dips.

Haven’t tried in a long time. I do 2 sets of 10 on incline for warm up and the same on flat. Next set is at 275 x 5. Neither are maxes

21 at 198lbs, a very long time ago. Mostly because I have short limbs and short arms so the test is a fraud.
I know for certain I banged out 21 of this bullshit NFL combine measure.

That's the same as doing 225 body weight push ups. Then 75

Whatever the NFL combine record is subtract about 35-40.

Right now
44 years old
5'9" 170lbs
I can bench 225 for 4 reps. Max is around 250lbs. I look like a guy in his 40s that used to work out. I'm not soft, but I have old man muscles

In my prime
23 years old
5'10" 160lbs
I could do 3 sets of 8 reps with 225lbs
Max bench was 305lbs
I was built like a professional MMA fighter. Good abs, pecs, and arms.

Right now
44 years old
5'9" 170lbs
I can bench 225 for 4 reps. Max is around 250lbs. I look like a guy in his 40s that used to work out. I'm not soft, but I have old man muscles

In my prime
23 years old
5'10" 160lbs
I could do 3 sets of 8 reps with 225lbs
Max bench was 305lbs

Excellent stats. Thx.

For sure, bro.
RoyNelson1_crop_north.jpg

For sure, bro.
RoyNelson1_crop_north.jpg
Lol..... I'll still have a better physique than big country when I'm a senior citizen.

Dude would still beat up anybody I've ever met though lol. His cardio was almost super human for what a fat piece of shit he was. Used to crack me up when dudes would gas against big country in his earlier days before he was in the UFC.

PR 225 x 28
I hit 220 x30 once

Now I rarely bench and don't supplement so around 12-15

Edit

Actually 15 would be reaching, I will stick with 12 on a good day lol

I can probably get ten. I don't really go over 5 reps for any of the big lifts. I sometimes do 6 because I can't count.

Back