• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your favorite Mike Schiavello quotes?

As a fan, I like his human, honest, biased, sometimes borderline vulgar approach more than Rogan & Goldie's "everything in the UFC is tremendeous, he's the real deal, mike" stuff...

i don't see the connection
Thai live very close with two of the biggest Muslim country in the world, i don't see hate whatsoever

The southern provences in Thailand are Muslim and often have to deal with terrorists attacks and bombings. In many other parts of the country Buddists and Muslims coexist peacefully so ''hate'' is a tad too much but the Muslim religion is not overly loved in Thailand.

I can't stand him. I'm so glad Glory hired a normal boxing announcer and I have to watch Lion Fight muted because of him. It's the same shit over and over.

Big Kibosh, vulgar joke about a celebrity I've never heard of, Goodnight Irene, Big Kibosh.

It's like being stuck at a company golf tournament with some old lame dude who had too many beers and keeps telling the same joke about his ex-wife.

Shutttt upppppppppp.........

I can't stand him. I'm so glad Glory hired a normal boxing announcer and I have to watch Lion Fight muted because of him. It's the same shit over and over.

Big Kibosh, vulgar joke about a celebrity I've never heard of, Goodnight Irene, Big Kibosh.

It's like being stuck at a company golf tournament with some old lame dude who had too many beers and keeps telling the same joke about his ex-wife.

but what's your favorite quote of his?

what's so funny or great about 'the big kabosh' and 'good night irene' ?

I don't get it....and these one-liners any fucker can come up with.....it's also very prepared/programmed.......not funny at all

yo mamma jokes are even better

He only says it when someone gets KO'ed. Just like Goldberg with "It is all over!!!!". It's a catch phrase. Most commentators have them...

'the big kabosh'

'good night irene'

awesome :rolleyes:
Meh, what's awesome is his actual play by play of the action that's happening. I've yet to find a commentator that can call the actual live action as quick and accurate as him. Most commentators throw out a random strike that landed here and there. That's what I enjoy most about his commentary, the enthusiasm and humor is a bonus.

Glory is using Ron Kruck of all people. Now he IS terrible.

well I usually listen to guys like fred rooyers, edwin van os and most recently a bit of thom harinck......all of them (former) gym owners....they don't scream, they don't try to be funny and they just commentate very good

same goes for joe rogan......he's really good at commentating and he's a comedian ffs......even he's not trying to be funny (that hard)

I don't care what nit wit sits next to them, as long as the main commentator doesn't sit there trying to be funny or screams non-stop

bas rutten also tries too much.....commentating is not about the commentators, it's about the match/fight

Back