Your favorite song by The Cranberries?

Your favorite song by The Cranberries?

• Total voters
Dreams for me.

Something about Zombie annoys me.

I was planning on seeing the Cranberries in Chicago and then they cancelled the show. Then Deloris died a few months later :(

Strange necro but yeah I’ve always been drawn to Ode to my Family for some reason.

Zombie. The first song I ever heard from them, and part of a wave of music I found in my teens that really shaped my taste in music. Still remember the first time I heard it, cruising around in my buddies car. Everything seemed so fresh and new back then, good times.
I know there's still good music being made today, but I feel like it was more magical when there was good music being put on the radio. It becomes a much more universally shared experience as opposed to an accidental piece of hipster cred.

I know there's still good music being made today, but I feel like it was more magical when there was good music being put on the radio. It becomes a much more universally shared experience as opposed to an accidental piece of hipster cred.
Man so much of the newer shit sounds generic and just doesn't do it for me

Man so much of the newer shit sounds generic and just doesn't do it for me
yeah terrible. Katy Perry and Jason Beaver have >100M twitter followers we in the wrong era.

I picked Zombie, because it is a great cover of the Bad Wolves song.

Sidenote:Fuck Bad Wolves and using her death to try and capitalize on fame.

When you're gone is a nice tune. I dont care much for Zombie as an Irish person

Back