Your fitness goals for 2020

Down 3 bottles of vodka in one go
Mainline 3gs of heroin at the same time and not od

Squat more than i overhead press

TRT is always an option, im a bit different, im gonna turn 20 soon so im still not in prime years yet, but im probably never gonna get much over 180lbs just cuz i also want to stay athletic and fast, which is kinda hard to do when you're that heavy at my height. But srs tho, TRT is a great from what i hear, no real negatives to it, except for the cost.
I agree with all of this but I know that if I go and have my levels tested and they're normal the Dr won't write me a script for it.

I agree with all of this but I know that if I go and have my levels tested and they're normal the Dr won't write me a script for it.
Run a cycle first, your test levels should be fucked after that.
<seedat>

I just want to up my weekly lifting routine to 3-4 days, from what it’s been in 2019 which was 2-3 days. Maybe consistently do more cleans and possibly add snatches.

I don’t care too much about numbers right now.

Run a cycle first, your test levels should be fucked after that.
<seedat>
Decent idea actually. Im 28 and my test is at 520. Doctor told me my test was great. Went home and looked it up the average was around 679. Man fuck that, the gov't wants us to stay weak they don't want men with high T running around.
The article that i read actually said something along the lines of "doctors suggest that the ideal healthy test levels are from 400-600. It also said that cases of low T is much higher than cases of men with high T(this is the same article that said 679 was average).
So... basically they're telling us that having low T is optimal. Also the article suggested that having high T has much more side effects than benefits. It listed some of the side effects of high T as "risk of injury, aggression and more likely to engage in criminal behavior".
Before you know it doctors are gonna be required to give young men estrogen injections to keep us in line.
Heres the article
https://www.medicinenet.com/high_and_low_testosterone_levels_in_men/views.htm#

Anyways is there anyway for me to convince my doc to up my T? Ideally id like it at least 200 ng/dl higher.

Decent idea actually. Im 28 and my test is at 520. Doctor told me my test was great. Went home and looked it up the average was around 679. Man fuck that, the gov't wants us to stay weak they don't want men with high T running around.
The article that i read actually said something along the lines of "doctors suggest that the ideal healthy test levels are from 400-600. It also said that cases of low T is much higher than cases of men with high T(this is the same article that said 679 was average).
So... basically they're telling us that having low T is optimal. Also the article suggested that having high T has much more side effects than benefits. It listed some of the side effects of high T as "risk of injury, aggression and more likely to engage in criminal behavior".
Before you know it doctors are gonna be required to give young men estrogen injections to keep us in line.
Heres the article
https://www.medicinenet.com/high_and_low_testosterone_levels_in_men/views.htm#

Anyways is there anyway for me to convince my doc to up my T? Ideally id like it at least 200 ng/dl higher.
There are HRT clinics if you have the money, they dont give a fuck either, they can literally prescribe you steroids and its all legal

There are HRT clinics if you have the money, they dont give a fuck either, they can literally prescribe you steroids and its all legal
Wouldn't steroids from a clinic be a lot more expensive than getting from somewhere else? I was looking at trt because it may be covered (at least partly) by insurance

Wouldn't steroids from a clinic be a lot more expensive than getting from somewhere else? I was looking at trt because it may be covered (at least partly) by insurance
Nope, it would be about the same as test, although you eould prob need proof to get it covered by insurance, having low test that is

Nope, it would be about the same as test, although you eould prob need proof to get it covered by insurance, having low test that is
Im not fully understanding your post. Are you saying test at a hrt clinic would be the same cost as elsewhere (internet, street dealer, etc)

Im not fully understanding your post. Are you saying test at a hrt clinic would be the same cost as elsewhere (internet, street dealer, etc)
That depends if you get it covered by insurance, given that you dont have low test by medicall standards then prob not, but giving an hrt clinic a call wouldnt be a bad idea, im sure they could explain the pricing

Back