Your guilty pleasure songs

I like how you remind me by nickelback. I think it's mostly nostalgia, I was young when it came out, it was catchy, and everything else coming out around that same time was shit.

It's not a bad song. People just jumped on the Nickelback hate train thus it would have then became a guilty pleasure. I'd listen to it if it was on though.

I know it's absolutely shit, but it reminds me of my childhood with WWF.

One of the most hated songs but this song is great IMO.

You have to understand my loathing for country music, so that when I say this comes on in the whip I crank dis shiiieet.

I used to have a job driving around in legit convoys and this shit would always be on my mind

Cause it's Alanis Morisette.

Nice bassline and kick-ass vocals doe.

I like some Elton John songs (Rocky song vs. Tommy Morrison) and a bunch of George Michael songs and I still like looking at naked women boobs.

I like some Elton John songs (Rocky song vs. Tommy Morrison) and a bunch of George Michael songs and I still like looking at naked women boobs.

Nothin gay about George Micheal.

Not so much the song but Sebastian's hair. Lovely locks if we're being honest. I'm guilty.

Boy band music is the ultimate guilty pleasure type of music.

For songs you'd probably roll your windows up to in public if it came on in your car. Mine is Elton John. His songs are fucking great. No homo.

Please let this stay in the Mayberry, Mods.

Elton is boss, don't be worried about that. I quite like that Uptown Funk song on topic, and Rock your body.

Lady Gaga
Some Buckcherry and Steel Panther songs
She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd

Marina and the Diamonds. I think her work is kind of like the musical equivalent of a Jane Austen novel, in the sense that a lot of people write it off as bubbly, vapid, "chick" music (and of course there are absolutely people who enjoy it on that level), but the innocuous pop sensibilities belie an absolutely brutal sense of irony, and surprisingly nuanced songwriting.

Admittedly though, as with Jane Austen, where I have to read some Hemingway or Faulkner after reading her for any extended period of time, I have to follow up any Marina binge with some more "manly" music (Tom Waits is always a good choice in this regard).

Back