Your gun fu is no good here

That was nice, great work from the bouncer there, played it cool and then made it quick and decisive. Was he threatening him, then went to load the gun? That's what I think happened, he's fumbling around with his gun and gets blasted. What a tool.

That was nice, great work from the bouncer there, played it cool and then made it quick and decisive. Was he threatening him, then went to load the gun? That's what I think happened, he's fumbling around with his gun and gets blasted. What a tool.

Can’t tell if it was his cellphone or a mag, either way not sure what the other guy packing was doing...

Can’t tell if it was his cellphone or a mag, either way not sure what the other guy packing was doing...

he was doing the shitbag shuffle, moving very slowly away or towards confrontation while pretending he wanted some part of it, always associated with shitbags..and always shuffling

good work from the bouncer though, i felt like he woke him up with some of the punches as he was most certainly out at one point

Back