Your Most Annoying Songs Of 2019

No MSG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your Most Annoying Songs Of 2019

I don't listen to this.
My workers in the warehouse have the radio dialed to this station that plays it every fucking half hour!

I turn it it off everytime I walk by or turn the station to stoner rock.

First on my list is:
Lizzo - Juice

Next up is...You guessed it another Lizzo.

I think they play it every 10 minutes.

Any '2019 mumble rap. I cant distinguish one track from another.

First of all...I want to say that I have an African American boss and friends, so given the rough start to this thread, I'd like to say that Gary Clark Jr..is ok I guess? But he can't hold Prince or Jimi's jock...also it's not like I can really drive around listening to songs like this?

First of all...I want to say that I have an African American boss and friends, so given the rough start to this thread, I'd like to say that Gary Clark Jr..is ok I guess? But he can't hold Prince or Jimi's jock...also it's not like I can really drive around listening to songs like this?

I agree, Clark is ok.

He's no Marcus King. Nothing to do with one being white, one being black, I just think King writes better Blues Rock/Southern Rock. That said, there are a few black blues musicians who are better than Clark too, so I don't know what all the hype is about.

That song is... it's not that it's entirely bad, but as a white boy I have a hard time getting into a song with a chorus like that... plus the solo is terrible compared to what Marcus or Kingfish lays down.

My self-enclosed bubble insulates me from this shit.

Unless you work in retail and are forced to listen to your employer’s choice of music; you should try this approach.

Back