Your most "hated" team/Fearcist Rival

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
You only get 1. If you could wish one team would never have another win again, who would it be? I've been an Ohio State Buckeye Football fan my entire life, so The Michigan Wolverines Football team is my choice. After them whipping the Buckeyes ass the entire John Cooper era, and ruining my childhood it is obvious. Add to that I am currently living/working in Michigan and it only intensifies those feelings.

I am a Chelsea supporter so Manchester United. I'd also say Arsenal but they do a good enough job not winning on their own.

City and PSG are just horrible money teams.

Whatever team that fuck Anthony Barr is on.

Swansea

Filthy fucking Jack cunts

*spits on floor

I am a Chelsea supporter so Manchester United. I'd also say Arsenal but they do a good enough job not winning on their own.
why would a fan of a small soccer club from West London, who got lucky when a crooked billionaire bought them, hate the biggest, most prestigious club in that country ? There is no historic or geographical reason for Chelsea fans hating Manchester United more than Tottenham or Millwall.

why would a fan of a small soccer club from West London, who got lucky when a crooked billionaire bought them, hate the biggest, most prestigious club in that country ? There is no historic or geographical reason for Chelsea fans hating Manchester United more than Tottenham or Millwall.

Many Chelsea fans hate United. This isn't new.

but why ? hundreds of miles apart and only a brief rivalry where they competed for big trophies
Probably because most Chelski fans became "fans" during that brief period.

Georgia Bulldogs. Thankfully, they haven't won shit in football since 1980 (I was born in 85) and suck in basketball.
Atlanta Braves (grew up as Marlins fan) would be #2. Thankfully, they always choke too.

My NHL and NFL teams historic rivals, the Flyers and Ravens, I actually have a grudging respect for. It would probably just be the Patriots, for the sheer glee I'd get in watching their empire crumble to dust.

Penn State can also go fuck itself.

My NHL and NFL teams historic rivals, the Flyers and Ravens, I actually have a grudging respect for. It would probably just be the Patriots, for the sheer glee I'd get in watching their empire crumble to dust.

Penn State can also go fuck itself.
It's so stupid how the NFL says the Ravens didn't exist until 96.
Do you hate Penn State because you're a Pitt guy or because of the Sandusky thing?

It's so stupid how the NFL says the Ravens didn't exist until 96.
Do you hate Penn State because you're a Pitt guy or because of the Sandusky thing?
Cousins went to Pitt, and I just always seem to dislike their teams. The Sandusky thing was fucking weird, but didn't really make me hate them more or less. Just "Yeah, Penn State, what do you expect?"

As a native Buffalonian, the Bills are the only team that I follow in sports. So, my most hated team is, naturally, the Patriots. Can't stand 'em.
Growing up the Bills chief rival was actually the Dolphins so I despise them too but the Pats rivalry have passed the Dolphin's rivalry by over the past couple of decades.

The Patriots and the White Sox

Back